Adult ALF Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 68% polyester, 32% acrylic long-pile faux fur
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Faux fur hood has molded vinyl face and hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux fur gloves have velour palms
- Faux-fur-covered foam shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at heels
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Be the lovable Alien Life Form Gordon Shumway in this Alf costume. You can set up housekeeping in the laundry room and find something you're not good at and then don't do it!
It’s not that ALF was lazy on purpose...well, actually, he was. But he was so darn lovable and funny that we can overlook one or two (or twenty) tiny character flaws. His personality endeared him to his TV family and viewers alike - so much so that I doubt any of us who were around in the 80s will ever forget his character. We all probably have a story about watching ALF growing up, and what better way to pay tribute to him than through a Halloween dedicated to this character?
Relive one of your favorite 80s TV shows and maybe make a visit to the planet Melmac with this officially licensed ALF costume. This costume comes with everything you need to transform into ALF this Halloween. The rust-orange faux fur jumpsuit has a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back for easy on and off. The faux fur hood has a molded vinyl face that looks just like ALF and has a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back for a seamless transition to the jumpsuit. The matching gloves have velour palms and are not attached so that you can easily use your human hands when needed. Top it off with the fur-covered polyfoam shoe covers and you’ll look like this lovable character from head-to-toe!
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
|Standard||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
This costume comes with the bodysuit, mask, a pair of gloves, and a pair of shoe covers!
- Perfect CostumeBy Ricardo | October 17, 2014the quality of this costume is so great, if you want to have the best halloween you have to buy itWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect Costume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Perfect Costume No (0)
- Fun costume!By Murf | November 1, 2021Height 5’ 4” | Weight 135 | Size MediumI liked it a lot. Fun throwback, and people enjoyed it. Only issue I had with it is that I can hardly see out of the eyes. There’s that lock of hair too, which is so essential to ALF, that worsens that… I’d like to see something done to make vision better.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun costumeBy Current Customer | November 5, 2020Size X-LargeDef measure and go by the guide for fit, mine was perfect to size. Costume is super hot which was no big deal, as I under dressed. Mask is almost unwearable. You cannot see to walk, esp with the big feet. Also is very very hard to breathe. Cute for pics, but I am definitely disappointed that I was unable to keep the head on due to the vision/breathing. It was a hit while I wore it, though.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Carnival Victory ALF costume halloween party partyBy Alan Darche | November 17, 2018Now retired, our special Cruise Director asked us to join her on her special halloween party on the Victory, 10/15 - 10/18. We had said yes, so had to order a costume. Found this site on the web and asked if they had an alf costume. I have been the alf on all the sites since the tv show came out. Ordered the costume, waited for it to come in, tried on, then waited for the cruise to get here. FUN was the name of the game and that is just what we had. With me being the ALF, there wasn`t a dull moment during the contest of all the different costumes around. Even though we didn`t win, that didn`t matter, the fun we had with the younger kids/adults as well made up for it. Halloween Costumes, thank you for the fun we had.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Carnival Victory ALF costume halloween party party Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Carnival Victory ALF costume halloween party party No (0)
- "I Kill Me...HAAAHHH!!!" Alf Was A Hit All Halloween Week Long!By Shout! | November 17, 2013Being "ALF" Halloween Week 2013 in Las Vegas was a BLAST that took me & everyone else who was amazed by the costume back to their beloved childhood days in the late '80s! I couldn't believe how many people remember Alf (even those "just born" in the '80s, '90s & 2000) & had to have a souvenir photo! I actually had to edit & pick my "Top 10" photos with friends & strangers alike. This experience only "ups the ante" for next Halloween to play another memorable icon ya' just don't see much anymore...any ideas???Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled "I Kill Me...HAAAHHH!!!" Alf Was A Hit All Halloween Week Long! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled "I Kill Me...HAAAHHH!!!" Alf Was A Hit All Halloween Week Long! No (0)
- Can't breathe in Mask!By Howie411 | October 28, 2013I really wanted to like this costume, but its not practical because of the mask.
Let me talk about the mask first which is the biggest issue:
First of all you can barely breathe with it on. There is a very tiny mouth hole which actually because of how the mask nose is designed gets covered up. After wearing the mask for only 5 minutes, its full of condensation and dripping from the moisture.
Second the mask doesn't hold its shape at all (see my photo) the nose is smushed downwards and the hair on top of the head won't stay to one side.
Third it is very hard to see out of the eye holes as they are very small, and have a mesh netting over them, that coupled with the fact the mask doesn't hold it shape means you need to keep repositioning it so you can see.
This is actually pretty nicely designed, they were also smart enough to add an opening on the side to access your pocket, the suit itself is actually really warm, I was wearing it in 50 degree weather outside. It does seem to shed a lot though, I was constantly noticing fur in the car and in random places.
These are great, no complaints here.
The Shoe Covers:
These are decent and seem like the construction is very good, I walked a 5k in them, and other then a lot of smudges on the toenails, they held up fine. They are a little bit difficult to walk in though. Also the first pair of covers I got with my package were damaged from how they were packed. HalloweenCostumes.com sent me replacesments though.
Over all I wasn't to impressed with the outfit, this wasn't one of the costumes I could keep on all the time and enjoy at a party, I pretty much had to take off my mask for 95% of the time.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Can't breathe in Mask! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Can't breathe in Mask! No (0)
- alfs wonderful reviewBy serena | October 25, 2013for any buyers out there that are in love with alf like me or or just simply want to dress like alf. this is the perfect costume. it provides enough warmth for that cold halloween night. i have worn this costume for the past 6 years and i will continue to wear it until i find a better one (which i wont) and that is why would should buy this one of a kind alf costume. it also is very tender to the bones and it makes you wonder what it would actually be like to be alf. ONE OF A KIND I TELL YOU! i think that it is a great piece. this is just a secret but sometimes i wear it alone at the house, its that comfy. i like to wear the head mask for scaring children in the neighborhood, they could use a good scare. this is by far the most comforting outfit that i have ever worn. im scared to wear it in public, but for my best friend claire she turns 33 this april and im giving it to here as a gift cause i know she will love it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2022Height 6’2 | Weight 200Wore it for Halloween about 60-65 degrees outside. Mask has low visibility and gets very stuffy, took off between trick or treaters. Suit also gets pretty warm and sheds a bit. Glove developed tear after 30 mins of use.Was this review helpful to you?
Looks great!By Anonymous | October 31, 2022Super hot,,hard to see & walk..but great for sittingBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is skewedBy SHAWN | October 31, 2022Height 5'10 | Weight 240 | Size StandardThe sizings are not accurate measured and nothing fits. Mask is huge and seems to be sized for a horse head. Nothing but regretBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great idea, but lacking in practicalityBy Paul | April 12, 2022Height 5'10 | Weight 190 | Size StandardWhile this costume definitely made a statement, it's literally impossible to wear for more than 10 minutes. It was truly like being a sensory deprivation chamber. The mask makes it impossible to see, hear, or be heard. Add to that the extreme heat inside the costume and you are left with a very funny costume that can be worn to make an entrance...before disrobing to cool off, eat, drink, talk, see, or anything else that you were prevented from doing while wearing it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 5, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Mask DisappointingBy Bstan11 | October 28, 2021Size X-LargeThe mask doesn’t hold its shape when worn, looks disfigured. Material is flimsy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 21, 2021Size StandardThe boy suit, gloves, and feet are excellent.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Item damagedBy Alisha | November 6, 2020Size X-LargeExcited to receive item, when removed from bag, noted split to seam on costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costume!By wes | June 11, 2020It’s hard to see out if the mask, but that’s to be expected. It sheds, but again, that’s to be expected. People LOVED it! I’m glad I dropped coin on it!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Awesome costume! No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for the information. Glad to hear that your Alf costume was a hit! Feel free to tag us in any photos, we love to see our costumes out and about in the world!
- Excellent CostumeBy Anonymous | December 26, 2015Fits well. Looks good. Sheds hair very easily but overall good costume:)Was this review helpful to you?