Adult Overhead ALF Mask
- 80% polyester 20% acrylic latex and faux fur fabric
- Molded latex face with eye hole opening, molded latex ears, faux fur
- Hook and loop fastener closure at back
- Mesh cover over eye opening may obstruct view
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Officially licensed
They just don't make aliens like they used. Nowadays, all the aliens on TV are hideous looking monstrosities that are trying to take over the world. We remember a time when TV sitcoms had friendly aliens, who wanted to help teach life lessons to human families. We remember a time when there was a Alf.
Yes, the 80's were the decade of Alf, one of our all-time favorite aliens. We loved him so much, we often wondered what it was like to be him, so we took the only logical next step and made this highly detailed mask. We really went all out on this one! It has molded features in front that recreate his face, while the top and sides are both covered in synthetic fur. All you have to do to become the sitcom character is put it on your head.
Of course, we do have to warn you that you may have a strange desire to eat the Tanner family's cat once you put it on, so make sure there are no felines within a 2 mile radius!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- It is alf and it is awesome.By Brian | November 6, 2022I bought this as part of my Weird ALF Yankovic costume. The delivery was fast and the product looked just like the picture. It is a high fidelity mast that is unmistakably ALF. The star deduction comes from the fact that this mask is very hard to see out of (as many of these full masks are). It stays put and does have eye holes. But they are small so as to be hidden and covered with mesh to make the face more convincing. However, you wouldn't be able to go through a party or a trick or treating with this mask comfortably.
But excellent for nostalgia. It worked perfect of the themed costume. and HalloweenCostumes.com did a great job delivering it in time.
(PS: Anyone is welcome to steal this pun costume. The world needs more pun costumes, more ALF, and more Weird Al.)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled It is alf and it is awesome. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled It is alf and it is awesome. No (0)
- This thing is hugeBy Eddie | November 1, 2021Size StandardThis mask is massive and was horrible to see out of. No way for me to make it smaller to fit by the time I got it. Very very disappointed as we would have used it more during the business events we had Halloween weekend. On a positive note the shipping was quick and email notifications were good.....mask is not so good.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled This thing is huge Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled This thing is huge No (0)
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Average at BestBy Lance H | December 29, 2020Was really excited abut this mask, but the quality was not at all what I expected. Eyebrows fell off after wearing once, and hair was coming off as I was removing it from the package.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- RetroBy Current Customer | October 3, 2017Love it- well worth the money and fun! Came really fast, too!Was this review helpful to you?