Plus Size ALF Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 68% polyester, 32% acrylic long-pile faux fur
- Faux-fur-covered foam shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at heels
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Faux fur hood has molded vinyl face and hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux fur gloves have velour palms
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Officially licensed
Channel Your Inner Alien
So, you just can't get enough of the show ALF, eh? Truth be told, we definitely know what it is like when your love for a TV show evolves. It feels like it becomes like a part of your family, just like how Alf became part of the Tanner family. You've watched every episode multiple times (both on DVD with the director's commentary... and from your personal collection of VHS recordings, because you're a purist).
That's not all. Every lunchbox, coloring book, action figure, and novelty cereal box ever made is carefully arranged on your shelf. You've even written your own fan script, which one day you'll get around to mailing to the studio and maybe get the show back on the air. You think you've done it all. You've seen everything that Melmac has to offer. You think you've finally learned as much as you can about this beloved family comedy and now you're ready to take the next step?
Design & Details
Hide your cats and suit up in this exclusive ALF Costume to show your love for your favorite alien 80's TV character! While you'll be a little bit larger than the real ALF, this high-quality orange fur covered getup is officially licensed, so you'll be as close to looking like the little wisecracking alien as possible (at least, without actually being from the planet Melmac). It's a great, nostalgic way to show off your best ALF impression, without having to spend too many Wernicks!
Wearing this costume is sure to get the nostalgia running strong. You might find yourself calling out your favorite quotes or at least pulling off the "I wasn't going to eat the cat" look ALF was so known for. (Don't worry; you won't actually find your dietary habits suddenly changing up.)
|2X||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|2X||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|4X||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Very cheaply madeBy Tina M DeRuggiero | October 14, 2022I really hate giving a not so great review. The mask was all smooshed and the netting for the eye holes is coming undone. The hair dont lay right . The suits sheds really bad. Do t get me wrong it’s still cute. But very very cheaply made. I still don’t get why there is opening on the right hip either. I’m not saying all their product will be like this but this particular costume is for the price you pay and with the shipping. If it wasn’t to late in the month to return it do something else. So I’m gonna have to deal and make it work.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very cheaply made Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Very cheaply made No (0)
- A crowd pleaserBy Chuck | October 13, 2022Height 5’10” | Weight 230 | Size 2XALF is a great costume to get to not only be a friendly face to kids, but to bring back the nostalgia to the adults. It was a huge crowd pleaser this past weekend. Couple issues with the costume though. The eyebrows like to fall off, and even if you measure your size, the costume still runs small. Other than that, it’ll keep you warm on the cold Halloween evening!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled A crowd pleaser Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled A crowd pleaser No (0)
- ALF - very hotBy Current Customer | September 21, 2017I loved the look of the costume but wearing the head was difficult. The head was VERY hot and I couldn't breathe.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 6, 2022Got delivered 2 days before said delivery timeWas this review helpful to you?
- Costume is nice . Other then the maskBy Rob | November 9, 2022Height 5'7" | Weight 235 | Size 2XVery nice costume other than the mask. The mask is basically unbearable because you can't see anything out of it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Alf costumeBy Toni | October 31, 2022This costume was cool, but the only down fall is the shedding, otherwise it's a hit. Every one wanted to know where I found it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Danielle | October 19, 2021Height 5'7 | Weight 250lb | Size 3XThis thing is great. Fits perfect according to measurements. The mask is a little limp and could use a little more reinforcement. The breathing hole is also a bit small but was easy to enlarge. Love it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume but......By Current Customer | November 1, 2020Height 5’9 | Weight 290 | Size 2XSo costume was cute. Fit pretty well in the body, but the mask was impossible to fit properly. It was extremely hard to see out of. If you put if where you could see, the mouth was distorted, The shoe covers were difficult to wear, had I actually gone trick or treating, I wouldn’t have made it. The costume was ok for just sitting and handing out candy.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just fantasticBy Ben Blechman | August 29, 2016Very nice costume, just fantastic
The costum service is amazing Jennifer and Jon A
Thank you I got the fix mask quick and the prices is wonderfulWas this review helpful to you?