Plus Size ALF Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 84% polyester, 16% acrylic long-pile faux fur
- Faux-fur-covered foam shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at heels
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Faux fur hood has molded vinyl face and hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux fur gloves have velour palms
- Officially licensed
Channel Your Inner Alien
So, you just can't get enough of the show ALF, eh? Truth be told, we definitely know what it is like when your love for a TV show evolves. It feels like it becomes like a part of your family, just like how Alf became part of the Tanner family. You've watched every episode multiple times (both on DVD with the director's commentary... and from your personal collection of VHS recordings, because you're a purist).
That's not all. Every lunchbox, coloring book, action figure, and novelty cereal box ever made is carefully arranged on your shelf. You've even written your own fan script, which one day you'll get around to mailing to the studio and maybe get the show back on the air. You think you've done it all. You've seen everything that Melmac has to offer. You think you've finally learned as much as you can about this beloved family comedy and now you're ready to take the next step?
Design & Details
Hide your cats and suit up in this exclusive ALF Costume to show your love for your favorite alien 80's TV character! While you'll be a little bit larger than the real ALF, this high-quality orange fur covered getup is officially licensed, so you'll be as close to looking like the little wisecracking alien as possible (at least, without actually being from the planet Melmac). It's a great, nostalgic way to show off your best ALF impression, without having to spend too many Wernicks!
Wearing this costume is sure to get the nostalgia running strong. You might find yourself calling out your favorite quotes or at least pulling off the "I wasn't going to eat the cat" look ALF was so known for. (Don't worry; you won't actually find your dietary habits suddenly changing up.)
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- ALF - very hotBy Current Customer | September 21, 2017I loved the look of the costume but wearing the head was difficult. The head was VERY hot and I couldn't breathe.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume but......By Current Customer | November 1, 2020Height 5’9 | Weight 290 | Size 2XSo costume was cute. Fit pretty well in the body, but the mask was impossible to fit properly. It was extremely hard to see out of. If you put if where you could see, the mouth was distorted, The shoe covers were difficult to wear, had I actually gone trick or treating, I wouldn’t have made it. The costume was ok for just sitting and handing out candy.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just fantasticBy Ben Blechman | August 29, 2016Very nice costume, just fantastic
The costum service is amazing Jennifer and Jon A
Thank you I got the fix mask quick and the prices is wonderfulWas this review helpful to you?