Deluxe Care Bears Cheer Bear Adult Costume
- X-Large: Aug 27 2023
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Cuddly 100% polyester faux fur
- Center-back zipper from low back to top of hood
- Appliqued & embroidered belly badge
- Stuffed ears sewn to top of hood, tail to back of suit
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free hands
- Shoe covers have elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
Flip the Script
So maybe "cheery" isn't how your friends would describe you. That's totally OK! We love cynicism and dark humor, here, and we think however you see the world is just peachy. But, don't you think it would crack up your crew to arrive the Halloween party dressed as Cheer Bear? Who doesn't love an ironic costume? Think about it: Halloween is a time to step outside of yourself and embody something new and different. So, if seeing the silver lining isn't your thing, this costume will totally amuse you and your friends and may even offer a glimpse into the other side of the coin!
And who knows? Maybe this foray into Joyville will subtly affect your mood. Maybe you'll find yourself whistling on your walk to work. Or accidentally smiling at the barista. Or letting it slip how "#grateful" you are for your costume and life. Maybe this costume is the secret to true joy and happiness, or perhaps you've never realized how positively you respond to bright pink. Maybe this costume will change your entire outlook on life...or...maybe not. Either way, you're going to love the overall effect and fun this outfit offers the occasion!
Design & Details
This costume is so cuddly, we think even a real grump would find joy in wearing it. It's a delightful pink hue from ear to paw and consists of a hooded jumpsuit, shoe covers, and mitts. You get a cute little tail, Cheer Bear's signature rainbow belly badge, and the power to be positive—which you can totally take or leave. It's up to you!
Care Bear Stare!
When the night is over, you can hang this jumpsuit back in your closet of black garments and go about your life however you see fit. It was fun to fake cheeriness for a night, no? And let's be honest, you weren't really faking it, were you? No one is THAT good an actor. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cuddly and warm!By Anonymous | October 8, 2021Height 5'6" | Weight 190lb | Size SmallI am normally an xl, but this goes more by your height. I would focus more on the length. It's nice to find a costume I can walk around with my kids in!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kelley | May 13, 2021I love it except I wish the shoe covers were actual slippers.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Sarah | October 12, 2019This costume was cute, well-made and comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?