Colonial Village Woman Plus Size Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has square neckline, elastic back waistband
- Dress has 3/4-length sleeves w/ flounced, ribbon-trimmed cuffs
- Apron has same-fabric waist ties
- Shawl has ruffled edge, same-fabric ties at front
- Hat is same fabric as shawl & apron, has gathered elastic edge & ribbon trim
Do you ever think about time travel? We do. We probably spend WAY more time thinking about that sort of thing than we should. Maybe we read too many adventure books about the subject. You know the type. A seemingly average woman gets swept through time to a few hundred years in the past. She must figure out a way to travel back to her time, all while getting wrapped up in political intrigue and colonial adventures with her new friends from the past. She might even strike up a romance with some dashing figure from the past... it sounds so exhilarating!
Of course, that never happens in real life. Or at least, we've never heard of it happening, but we like to pretend. It's part of the whole reason we got into the costuming gig. Costumes let you embark upon some pretty marvelous journeys. Through the power of costume, you can create a little time-jumping adventure of your own, even if you're just roleplaying the whole thing. Who knows! When you put on this Colonial Village Woman Costume, you might just get sucked into some Jamestown drama!
This historical costume is a plus size outfit that recreates the look of the colonial days. It comes with a simple brown dress that you can wear as you walk through the village. The off-white apron around the waist will have you ready to tend to your daily chores, while the shawl around the shoulders puts the finishing touch to the outfit. The costume also comes with a cap that fits around your head with an elastic band.
Make Your Own Historical Story
Whether you long for a historical story of your own or you just want to reenact the early colonial American days, this Colonial Village Woman Costume will help you get into character.
|1X||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|2X||Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|3X||Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
- Five StarsBy Liz | November 1, 2021Size 2XFit perfectly and was exactly what I needed for my costumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Linda | May 16, 2021Size 3XThe costume is very well made and very authentic looking for that period of time. I used it for a fundraiser that was built in the 1800’s. I ordered one size up from my usual size. It was a bit tight on top and long in the length. I made it work and was very happy with my purchase.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?