Plus Size King Henry VIII Costume
- 76% polyester 24% cotton tapestry and brocade fabrics
- Tapestry body of doublet has gold braid edging, 3 bronze buttons at center front
- Doublet sleeves are brocade w/ gold braid trim
- 3" diameter bronze medallion on 30" bronze chain
- Also available in standard size
- Exclusively, made by us!
Look, man…we’ve all been through our share of break-ups, alright? And we’ve all done the thing where we’ve started dating someone and things were going pretty okay in the beginning, but then it got really serious really fast and we kind of wanted to get out of there, but we didn’t really know how to do it, so we kind of just let it keep going for way longer than we should have, and then by the end we were so done with that person and the relationship that we were pretty sucky in the way we dumped them.
It’s happens! Luckily for us, we’ve learned from the error of our ways and now we’re pretty good about doing the “Hey, we had a great time, but this just isn’t working out for us” talk face-to-face (even though it would be SO MUCH EASIER to just do it over text or ghost out), But you, friend, kind of need to take a good, hard look in the mirror and figure out if the way you’re ending things with your former flames isn’t just a lil’ severe. What we mean is…is it really necessary to behead every lady you no longer want around? It feels pretty drastic to sentence a woman to death just because she said something she didn’t like or you decided you liked someone else better, don’t you think?
And we get it - you’re the king, and you can do whatever you want, and you always look fantastic in this Plus Size King Henry VIII Costume, so it’s not like you’re wanting for female attention. And yeah, so maybe you don’t have to go the extra mile to cut things off (oh geez…pun alert!) in a nice and delicate way, but…dude, you’re starting to get a reputation. And it’s not a good one. So just..think about it, okay? Like, divorce exists!
|3X||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Surprisingly High Quality!By jdwpgh | March 6, 2019Was very impressed. Very good quality, and very true to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's almost perfectBy Anonymous | October 1, 2015The jacket is exactly what I was looking for- Looks good enough to be the real deal, well-made, and came in a size that fits perfectly. The necklace is pretty decent- All metal, but the links are kind of plasticky-looking. Definitely not a deal-breaker for me, though. We're doing a Tudors-themed wedding, and this is what I'm wearing for it, and I can feel confident that I'll look great doing it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus size a little confusingBy ime472 | January 16, 2013I ordered this along with a renaissance shirt, also in plus size. The shirt size range was on the lower side of the King Henry size range; yet the shirt fitted larger, while King Henry fitted slightly tighter. Aside from that, I was well pleased with the costume overall.Was this review helpful to you?