Men's White Colonial Costume Wig
- White Colonial-Style Wig
- Short ponytail in back tied off w/ black ribbon
- 100% synthetic fibers
- Soft mesh interior & elastic in back
Back in ye old colonial days, you didn’t have to worry about pesky things like getting a hair cut every three weeks, or the onset of male pattern baldness, or even having to wash those long locks on a regular basis! All you had to do was get yourself a fine wig, some powder, and boom: You were looking right and tight!
And while there's not much that we would bring back from the colonial days, being able to rock a wig ranks right up there. And now here's your chance: This Mens Colonial Wig will add a touch of historical accuracy to any colonial or revolutionary costume. Sporting a short ponytail in the back that's tied off with a black ribbon, this wig is so slick you'll be tempted to trade in your baseball hat and just slip this on your head on those bad hair days (we don't recommend that, though...those days are over bro, and also, you'll look insane)
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 27, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Fixed wellsWas this review helpful to you?
- PERFECTBy Tony | November 13, 2018Ignore the photo in the description (that looks like a mess!) the wig looked great, was comfortable, and a great value.Was this review helpful to you?