Thankful Pilgrim Women's Costume
- Skirt w/ Apron
- 100% polyester
- Shirt has a zipper down center back
- Ruched white neckline has attached fabric ties
- Matching white fabric on the wrists
- Peplum layers over the skirt
- Floor length skirt has elastic waistband
- White apron is attached on the front
- Bonnet has elastic back to hold your hair in and ties under your chin
An Attitude of Gratitude
Oh, fall. There's so much to be grateful for. The summer heat is gone, the brisk wind picks up. And while you could be sad about the temperature dipping, you can just as easily wrap a blanket around your shoulder, watch the bare tree branches whip around outside, and thank your lucky stars that you're not trying to make do in a Jamestown hut in the late 1400s. These days we've got modern inventions like furnaces, and ovens, and pumpkin spice lattes. Still, even back in the day, people found time between farming, hunting, and chopping wood for the fires to sit down and have dinner to celebrate their harvest. And while they most likely dined on lobster and squash rather than turkey and mashed potatoes, we like to think their attitude of gratitude is the same that we try to foster when it the seasons change in our time as well.
Design & Details
This Women's Thankful Pilgrim Costume is Made by Us and it's sure to make you look like you just stepped off the Mayflower! The skirt falls to the floor, an apron is attached to the front. Zipping up the back, the structured bodice has plenty of little details that make it more fun to wear such as the ruched neck and subtly ruffled sleeve at the wrist. Neat and modest, this look is topped with a bonnet for a costume that's ready for Thanksgiving as soon as it arrives.
Historical costumes are always a lot of fun. Of course, you'll need to get into character. Pair this costume with your very own pilgrim name. Think names like Goody, Humility, and Prudence. We're sure you'll think of something great. And if not, we're sure your pilgrim pumpkin bars will win make any crowd thankful that you dropped by!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Top Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||26" - 39"||66cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Top Length||21 3/4"||55cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||28" - 41"||71cm - 104cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Top Length||22 1/4"||57cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 45"||81cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Top Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||35" - 48"||89cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 23, 2021Awesome purchase. Costume fits perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 21, 2019ordered extra large and skirt is huge and top is very very small. If you truly wear a 14 or L-XL top will be way too small, but skirt can be easily pinned and rolled up. Also bonnet is extremely small actually will not fit anyone with any hair and came with only one tie. It could be a cute outfit but sizing is crazy!!Was this review helpful to you?