Captain Hook Boys Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Luxurious velvet feel!
- White jabot Hook and Loop fasteners behind the neck
- Gold trim details on the vest and jacket
- Knickers have an elastic waistband
- Pirate style cap with attached head tie
Filled with exotic and quizzical creatures, like mermaids—which we’re pretty sure would look amazing if they got sprinkled with some fairy dust and took to flight—Neverland is a place that never gets old, literally. Neverland is a magical place where time doesn’t quite move forward. It is here that Peter Pan and his Lost Boy friends can remain children for all their lives, even bringing a few friends to avoid some aging for a while. We’ve all had some serious fascinations about heading out to visit the place, though our own supply of fairy dust is rationed exclusively for costume designs.Sigh.
Here’s the thing, though. Peter Pan is always calling Captain Hook an old man. It’s something that we always assumed must be true. The hook-handed captain must be well into his 60s or later. That explains why he’s always so afraid of the ticking clock. It isn’t just the fact that a crocodile is after him. After all, the captain has surely dealt with scarier things in his long years on the vast seas. He did sail to Neverland! It reminds him of his ever-aging closer to his own demise! But… then we got to thinking: he’s not aging in Neverland, either! And, how old is Peter, anyway, that he’s calling someone old? We realized that Captain Hook might just seem old to the youthful prankster. Hook might be pretty young, in fact, with those beautiful black locks not even showing the first sign of graying!
So, it’s the perfect time to let you youngster try to fly the skull and crossbone flag in Neverland with this Teen Captain Hook costume. This elaborate black pirate jacket has the sinfully luxurious feel of rich velvet and sports gold trim details that not only contrast beautifully with the black but show the wealth of the pirate’s hoard. Enjoy a night spreading disharmony among the rude Lost Boys of Neverland and pillage the county for your rightful share of prizes. Just be sure to get back to Neverland before your own clock starts ticking!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Costume - Perfect sizingBy Anonymous | November 9, 2015I bought this costume for my 14 year old son. He is 5'6". Children's costumes are too small for him, but the men's costumes are still too large as he has not yet filled out through his shoulders and chest. This costume fit him perfectly, and he looked great! We added on the wig and the hook, and that was all he needed to make a convincing Captain Hook. Our three-year-old who was Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) thought his big brother looked "just like the real Captain Hook." The costume was well made, and definitely worth the price. Shipping was reasonable and fast, and customer service was spectacular! Thank you, Halloween Costumes for enabling my oldest son be able to dress up in style and still enjoy Halloween with his siblings!Was this review helpful to you?