Adult George Washington Men's Costume
- Vest Front
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester
- Ascot has 3 lace-edged tiers sewn to a same-fabric neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Damask vest front has same-fabric collar around back of neck
- Vest front has ribbon waist ties, functional gold-tone metal buttons at front
- Vest fabric has woven-in tone-on-tone floral swirls
- Velvet jacket has collar, sleeve cuffs, & front button bands of same fabric as vest
- Jacket has decorative gold-tone metal buttons on front
- Jersey knit pants have elastic waistband
- Foam-backed bicorn hat has elastic at back for snug fit
- Faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot; cuffs of same fabric as vest front
- Exclusively, made by us!
Not Just a Character in a Musical
Before he was dancing on stage to the music of Lin-Manuel Miranda, George Washington was doing some pretty cool things. No, seriously. Just pick up any American history book and you can read all about the guy. Let’s see, he supposedly chopped down a cherry tree when he was 6… while most kids were playing with blocks at that age. When he was 20, he became a Major in the Colonial Military. He fought in the French and Indian War. Then he brawled it out with the British in the Revolutionary War and became the leader of the brand spanking new nation, the United States of America!
George Washington is the kind of man that everyone should strive to be! In fact, we even had our costume designers cook up a costume to help you look just like the classic historical figure.
Design & Details
This George Washington costume recreates the iconic look of the United States’ very first President! The costume comes with a brilliant blue jacket that has gold trim and epaulets. It comes with a vest front that has decorative buttons. The white ascot has a slightly fancy style that’s suited for a presidential kind of guy. The tan pants have an elastic band in the waist, providing a comfortable fit. It comes with a black hat that has elastic in the crown. To finish the look off, it comes with a pair of faux leather boot tops that fit over your shoes.
When you wear this George Washington costume, you’ll feel like the most presidential president of them all! Of course, if you truly want to master the look, you might want to wear one of our colonial wigs to get the complete look from the one dollar bill.
|X-Small||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|X-Small||Vest Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Small||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small||Vest Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Jacket Sleeve Length||26"||66cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Large||Jacket Sleeve Length||26"||66cm|
|Large||Vest Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Sleeve Length||26"||66cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Excellent!By Mike | November 4, 2022Height 6'-2" | Weight 195 | Size LargeI bought this costume to wear for a Halloween golf outing. I added the Colonial style wig also. I was able to play the entire round in the costume, including with the hat! I got a lot of compliments and laughs, and received prize for best individual costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Roy | July 6, 2022Height 6’ | Weight 190 | Size LargeCompletely happy! Minor stitching needed on an epaulet and trimming of loose threads but that did not deter from my satisfaction. Neighbors loved it when I delivered them baked goods on the 4th of July.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume worked great!By Craig | November 8, 2022Size SmallThis costume worked great and fitted as expected (I ordered a small, which I usually wear for t-shirts etc.). Was a little confusing on how to put on initially, but was able to work it out (after referring back to the website to check how it was supposed to look!).
I did add a wig as well - think it's required to really complete the look.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent!By Michael | November 4, 2022Height 6'-2" | Weight 195 | Size LargeI bought this costume to wear for a Halloween golf outing. I added the Colonial style wig also. I was able to play the entire round in the costume, including with the hat! I got a lot of compliments and laughs, and received prize for best individual costume! Glad I found HalloweenCostumes.com!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy eddielichen | February 15, 2022Height 190 cm | Size X-LargeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent qualityBy John D. | October 26, 2021Height 5.9 | Weight 240 | Size X-LargeExcellent quality and fits me great. I am very impressed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Do Not Buy - Overpriced and Poor QualityBy Will Price | December 30, 2020This costume is poorly made, the fabric is absurdly thin (especially the pants), and the accessory pieces (the hat and epaulets) do not look quality/authentic.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Bryce | February 1, 2019The costume is great for the price. That hat was missing a couple of stitches when I took it out of the bag, but otherwise worked well. I usually have to order shirts Medium-Tall. I ordered the medium costume and all parts of the costume fit well. Pants fit well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is OKBy Current Customer | January 18, 2019I teach middle school and needed this for class. The jacket had weird light spots on the back and the epaulets were frayed and crooked. I was sent a replacement costume and it was exactly the same. It’s just not great quality. Worked for what I needed but I have had higher quality costumes for a similar price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good!By Current Customer | May 7, 2017I bought this goods for my performance of Music paying.
This style of costume is baroque era, 18th century.
I like very much. I hope that please make other costume of Louis XIV.Was this review helpful to you?