George Washington Adult Costume
- Vest Front
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Jacket and pants 100% polyester vest front 66% polyester 26% cotton 8% rayon
- Ascot attaches w/ hook and loop closure around neck, vest front is halter style w/ only a tie in back, buttons down front
- Jacket has gold trim & decorative buttons
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Faux leather boot covers w/ gold trim on top
- Hat w/ elastic band inside to help secure
Not Just a Character in a Musical
Before he was dancing on stage to the music of Lin-Manuel Miranda, George Washington was doing some pretty cool things. No, seriously. Just pick up any American history book and you can read all about the guy. Let’s see, he supposedly chopped down a cherry tree when he was 6… while most kids were playing with blocks at that age. When he was 20, he became a Major in the Colonial Military. He fought in the French and Indian War. Then he brawled it out with the British in the Revolutionary War and became the leader of the brand spanking new nation, the United States of America!
George Washington is the kind of man that everyone should strive to be! In fact, we even had our costume designers cook up a costume to help you look just like the classic historical figure.
Design & Details
This George Washington costume recreates the iconic look of the United States’ very first President! The costume comes with a brilliant blue jacket that has gold detailing matching gold epaulets. It comes with a matching glove vest that buttons up in front. The white ascot has a slightly fancy style that’s suited for a presidential kind of guy. The tan pants have an elastic band in the waist, providing a comfortable fit. It comes with a black hat that has elastic in the headband. To finish the look off, it comes with a pair of boot tops that fit over your shoes.
When you were this George Washington costume, you’ll feel like the most presidential president of them all! Of course, if you truly want to master the look, you might want to wear one of our colonial wigs to get the complete look from the one dollar bill.
|X-Small||Vest Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small||Vest Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Large||Vest Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Do Not Buy - Overpriced and Poor QualityBy Will Price | December 30, 2020This costume is poorly made, the fabric is absurdly thin (especially the pants), and the accessory pieces (the hat and epaulets) do not look quality/authentic.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Bryce | February 1, 2019The costume is great for the price. That hat was missing a couple of stitches when I took it out of the bag, but otherwise worked well. I usually have to order shirts Medium-Tall. I ordered the medium costume and all parts of the costume fit well. Pants fit well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume is OKBy Current Customer | January 18, 2019I teach middle school and needed this for class. The jacket had weird light spots on the back and the epaulets were frayed and crooked. I was sent a replacement costume and it was exactly the same. It’s just not great quality. Worked for what I needed but I have had higher quality costumes for a similar price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good!By Current Customer | May 7, 2017I bought this goods for my performance of Music paying.
This style of costume is baroque era, 18th century.
I like very much. I hope that please make other costume of Louis XIV.Was this review helpful to you?