Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Sword & Scabbard Set
- Pirates of the Caribbean Sword & Scabbard
- Hard plastic sword is 29" long from tip to tip
- Hard plastic scabbard is 23 1/2" from tip to tip
Pirates, like the notorious Captain Jack Sparrow, have quite the cantankerous life style, don’t they? They spend a large portion of the day imbibing copious amounts of rum and the rest of the day is taken up by the 3 P’s of pirating: pillaging, plundering and pilfering. It’s quite safe to say that having a good sword at your side is a necessity.
Unfortunately, it’s not really a good idea to carry around a real pirate sword in broad daylight—rules on brandishing swords in public are much stricter than they used to be back in the golden age of piracy. That’s what makes this toy sword from Pirates of the Caribbean so great! It’s licensed from the movie and has a realistic look, giving you that true swashbuckler feel, but it’s made out of plastic and it doesn’t have a sharp edge. That way, you won’t hurt yourself when you carry it to your next pirate party dressed as Jack Sparrow.
- Nice lightweight swordBy Ron | August 4, 2021Height 6’ 2” | Weight 270This added to the overall look of the pirate costume. I’d also suggest purchasing the black shoulder strap prop holder as well since you probably don’t want to carry the sword around all day by hand. The shoulder prop further adds to the look of the costume. Highly recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Nice lightweight sword Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Nice lightweight sword No (0)
- Plastic but looks Real from farBy Kash | November 2, 2019This sword did great with completing my jack sparrow costume.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Plastic but looks Real from far Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Plastic but looks Real from far No (0)
- About swordBy Anonymous | June 10, 2017Sword is very cool, suppose to represent jack's sword from stranger tides and dead men tell no tells because in worlds end jones broke jacks over sword, but over all recommended. But its your choice between brass hilt or silver hiltWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 12, 2021People kept asking if the sword was real during the weekend Pirate festival! Very happy with this purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy JoshBeers | October 29, 2019Sword was great additionWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Solid productBy Boo66 | November 1, 2018This is a good sword. Solidly made.Was this review helpful to you?