Plus Size George Washington Costume
- Vest Front
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Plus Size George Washington Costume
- 100% polyester construction
- Fringed white ascot attaches with Hook and Loop fastener around neck
- Vest front is halter style that ties in back and buttons down front
- Jacket has gold trim and decorative buttons
- Pants fit with elastic waistband
- Faux leather boot covers with decorative gold trim on top
- Hat features elastic band inside to secure in place
- If you have to cross the Delaware... you might as well do it in style!
This costume replicates a late 18th century historical look that ol' George is commonly depicted as wearing. The vest and jacket are trimmed with an elegant gold floral pattern, and it looks more likely to be worn for a night of high society partying than for a night out on the battlefield. With golden tasseled epaulets on the shoulders, the jacket commands respect, and gives anyone the confidence to lead as a general or president. Just put on the hat and complete your look with a white wig (sold separately) and you'll be ready to become the historic figure himself. Because when you outfit yourself with this detailed look, you'll be ready to help get the nation started... the right way!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Everyone loved it!By Tony | November 13, 2018The jacket, vest, tie, and boots were AMAZING!
I actually threw the hat away (it was shaped more like the Pope's hat (definitely not like the picture) and the pants looked like harem pants, but the value of the rest of the outfit was totally worth it! I will be back to HalloweenCostumes.com next year for sure.Was this review helpful to you?