Paul Revere Costume for Boys
- Jacket/Vest Combo
- Knee Pants
- Shoe Buckles
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket/vest combo fastens w/ buttons on vest panels; coat panels have printed buttons
- Knee pants have elastic waistband
- 2-layer fabric & lace cravat fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Black foam tricorn hat
- Vinyl show buckles on elastic bands
- Lantern sold separately
Sam Adams had enough on his hands in day-to-day colonial America, and with the prospect of a revolution, he had a pretty full plate. Luckily he knew a certain silversmith who had the tools to get the job done.
He may not be a silversmith, but you kiddo is a major history buff--it’s by far his favorite school subject. So if he’s starting to think that there's a revolution brewing--or if he just likes to be the first to know everything--he'll have a great time in this Child Paul Revere Costume. With this perfected period look, your “son of liberty” won't have any problem signaling that the British are coming and saving everyone from harm. He’ll be so stately, strutting around your abode and proclaiming left and right, riding his “horse” with the wind through the backyard, sending signals by flashlight to his best bud across the street--one blink if they’ll meet at the park tomorrow (land); two blinks if they’ll meet at the pool (sea). He’s clever, your little patriot.
And who wouldn’t heed his warnings? He looks so dapper, so dependable, so...well...revolutionary! This costume comes complete with a jacket and vest combo, knee pants, even a cravat and and the iconic hat! Give him some big buckle shoes, a pair of knee socks, and dig up that lantern out of the garage. Just a final hint of advice from us, though: lock up the tea cabinet…
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Liked the costume, but....By DWilliams | September 5, 2016Not a bad costume, but the buttons and holes on the jacket are not real they are just screen printed on the fabric--makes it kinda cheesy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved itBy Current Customer | May 15, 2016Fast delivery, my grandson loved the costume! He had to dress up for colonial day at schoolWas this review helpful to you?