George Washington Costume for Toddlers
- Vest Front
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester velvet, damask, & jersey knit fabrics
- Ascot has 3 lace-edged tiers sewn to a same-fabric neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Damask vest front has same-fabric collar around back of neck
- Vest front has ribbon waist ties, functional gold-tone metal buttons at front
- Vest fabric has woven-in tone-on-tone floral swirls
- Velvet jacket has collar, sleeve cuffs, & front button bands of same fabric as vest
- Jacket has decorative gold-tone metal buttons on front
- Jersey knit pants have elastic waistband
- Foam-backed bicorn hat has elastic at back for snug fit
- Faux leather boot tops have elastic bands under foot; cuffs of same fabric as vest front
Cross the Delaware - Or the Bathtub
The Father of our Country is an amazing historical figure, but do you know who else would have been happy to fill his shoes? Your toddler! We bet your little one could do several of the things that our national hero did over the course of his career. Chop down a cherry tree with a toy axe? Your little one did that yesterday to your favorite rosebush. Scout out the land as a surveyor and go for weeks without seeing civilization? Your toddler has a habit of disappearing and returning wearing enough dirt to look like he went on a month-long expedition. Lead a brand-new country into an age of prosperity? Your toddler could do that easily, but there would be a lot more resolutions to abolish school on sunny days and protocols about greeting visiting diplomats with fart noises.
Design & Details
Tech geniuses and teens bitten by spiders aren't the only superheroes out there - say hello to a classic hero when your little one wears this exclusive George Washington Costume for Toddlers! The golden vest front and white ascot look splendidly presidential under the long, velvety blue jacket with its gold trim, shiny buttons, and fringed epaulets decorating its shoulders. The fitted jersey-knit pants look suitably dashing under a pair of gold-edged boot tops and the foam-backed bicorn hat looks so good that it makes the King of England think twice about his own crown.
Fit for a President
Your toddler will love the cheers he gets when he dresses as one of America's greatest heros! Even though his costume might get him some sweet perks, we do not recommend that he impose a tax on his friends' Halloween candy. That would be an abuse of power.
|2T||Sleeve Length||11 3/4"||30cm|
|2T||Pants Waist||17" - 22 1/2"||43cm - 57cm|
|2T||Pants Inseam||12 1/4"||31cm|
|4T||Pants Waist||17 1/2" - 23"||44cm - 58cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- George Washington was a hit!By Kat | November 6, 2022Size 2TIt’s going to be tough to top this costume next Halloween! My son loved this costume and asked about wearing it the entire week after Halloween. The costume itself is made with high quality fabric and I was so impressed at how comfortable he was keeping it on (especially because he’s 1!) we did end up buying a separate powdered wig as well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled George Washington was a hit! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled George Washington was a hit! No (0)