Kids Pioneer Girl Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Pinafore
- Child Pioneer Girl Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck; apron has self-fabric waist ties
- Sleeves have shoulder ruffles, elastic & eyelet edging at cuffs
- Bonnet has foam brim w/ eyelet edging; self-fabric ties under chin, elastic at back
Home on the Range
The pioneer days were definitely something to behold. While living conditions weren’t exactly great by today’s standards, the world was their oyster – everything was new and exciting. The possibilities were endless. With so much wide open space, it’s no wonder that the imaginations of those who lived during that time gave us some of the great ideas and tools necessary to improve technology and take us even further into the undiscovered territories of the Americas. Girls on the pioneer trail also contributed greatly to the world we now know.
Life on the prairies of the Old West could be hard. But one consolation was that girls got to wear clothes like this Child Pioneer Girl Costume. This might have been an everyday school dress for a pioneer girl or it may have been something fancier, depending upon the social class of the girl’s family. Either way, this authentic-looking pioneer girl dress is perfect for a number of events including Halloween, school plays, and reenactments.
The costume for girls comes with a simple dress that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the back of the neck and features an apron that ties at the waist. The sleeves of the dress have shoulder ruffles as well as elastic and eyelet edging at the cuffs for added detail. No young pioneer girl outfit would be complete without a bonnet, so this costume also comes with a traditional bonnet that has a foam brim with eyelet edging with elastic at the back and an under-chin tie for comfort.
Pioneer Her Look!
This costume will have everyone yearning for yesteryear! Its pioneer look not only hearkens back to the Oregon Trail days, making it the perfect outfit for your girl to wear during plays, reenactments, or just as a fun historical costume for Halloween.
|X-Small (4-6)||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Waist||21" - 22"||53cm - 56cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Dress Length||42"||107cm|
|Small (6-8)||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small (6-8)||Waist||23" - 24"||58cm - 61cm|
|Small (6-8)||Dress Length||45"||114cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||24" - 25"||61cm - 64cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||45"||114cm|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||26" - 27"||66cm - 69cm|
|Large (10-12)||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Dress Length||47"||119cm|
|2X-Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cuteBy rachel | October 31, 2017We found out my daughters school was having old fashioned day. We were given a week notice. I was worried to death not being able to find her anything. I came across this website and I loved it. I was also so very pleased we got it in time. I will definitely be shopping here for all of our custome needs. Highly recommendedWas this review helpful to you?
- Girls pioneer costumeBy Current Customer | February 3, 2018I was surprised how well made this costume was. The material was not cheaply made, like some costumes you get in stores. The size was perfect and it arrived sooner than stated. I was pleased and so was my granddaughter.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 15, 2021Size Medium (8-10)Great quality..true to picture and fitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 10, 2020Size Small (6-8)This was a perfect costume for my granddaughter. She is a fan of Little House on the Praire.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We bet your little girl looks lovely in this costume, we hope it brings days of dress up for months to come! Thanks for leaving a review!
- Five StarsBy Tasha | March 22, 2019Perfect for heritage school day. True to size. Fast shipping. Overall very satisfy with the product.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Costume was needed for a class trip to the "Old School", which a replica for an 18th century schoolhouse. The costume fit perfectly needing only alterations for the dress length. Extremely satisfied with the purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Pleased!By Current Customer | January 17, 2019My 8 year old daughter needed a “Laura Ingalls” costume for school and this was perfect! The quality really exceeded my expectations. Also, it arrived at my door just a few days after I ordered it. I was a little confused as to why the sizes S and M are the same length. I ended up going with M and did have to take it to a tailor to have 3 inches of length removed, but all in all I’m very happy with this purchase! :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Very pleased with the quality and look of this costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?