Men's Blue American Revolution Soldier Costume
- Small: Aug 20 2023
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest Panels
- Pair of Chest Straps
- 100% polyester; poplin, broadcloth, & faux leather
- Poplin jacket has vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams
- Vest panels have gold-tone plastic buttons at center front
- Jacket has decorative gold-tone plastic buttons on lapels & turned up sleeve cuffs
- Jacket has 2 false pocket flaps
- Sleeves end w/ narrow broadcloth ruffle, to look like a shirt cuff peeking out
- Poplin pants have elastic at waist & at cuffs which end just below the knees
- Ruffled broadcloth cravat has hook & loop fastener on same-fabric neck band
- Faux leather chest straps attach to jacket w/ hook & loop fastener at shoulders & at side seams
- Faux leather tricorne hat
The Revolutionary War was such a notable moment in history that the memories still survive to this day. In fact, the memories of this event that happened more than 200 years ago are so fresh that there are said to be many ghosts of the soldiers of the battles to this day. It's said that the people of Boston still hear Paul Revere's horse galloping down what was once a cobblestone road near the Granary Burying Ground. In Yorktown, there are many historic houses that have garrisons of ghosts that were taken in to heal from war wounds and stayed there long after they departed. Now, whether or not you believe in these ghostly sightings, you too can become a part of living history when wearing this dignified Revolutionary soldier costume.
Details & Design
This colorful American Revolutionary War costume is Made By Us. Our history-loving in-house creative team designed this costume to look right at home on the streets of revolutionary Boston! The blue jacket has red panels in the front trimmed in gold buttons. Chest straps are layered overtop while a cream-colored vest and cravat is layered underneath. Complete with cream pants and topped with a tri-corn hat, you'll feel ready to take your shot at independence in this costume!
Are you gearing up for a Fourth of July parade? Or maybe you're getting into a role for a school history project. No matter what you're up to, this soldier costume is a great choice. In fact, it might become a staple in your costume wardrobe because this high-quality costume can be worn again and again! You can be a dignified ghost soldier in blue for Halloween costume parties. Keep your eyes open and you'll see that there's always another reason to bring history to life!
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Decent Costume overall for price point but know the hat is basically nonusableBy John | October 22, 2022Height 5'11" | Size LargeThe jacket and pants are pretty decent overall, but the hat that is advertised in the picture is basically a piece of junk. Mine came crumpled in the mail and pretty much unusable. As well, the picture shows boots, which are not included in this costume bundle and are extra.
I also would recommend getting a powdered wig. It is an add on and costs extra, but really compliments the look.
Jknappskirata@gmail.comBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Decent Costume overall for price point but know the hat is basically nonusable Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Decent Costume overall for price point but know the hat is basically nonusable No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?