Boys American Patriot Costume
- Large (10-12): Coming Soon
- Jacket/Vest Combo
- Chest Belt
- Boot Tops
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% vinyl faux leather
- Jacket has blue outer shell, red lining, cuffs, collar & lapels
- Tan vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams fasten w/ 3 functional buttons at center front
- Coat tails anchored w/ non-functional gold plastic buttons
- Lapels printed w/ gold braid & faux buttons
- White cravat has self-fabric neck band that fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- White faux leather chest belt has gold plastic slide buckle
- Black faux leather boots have elastic bands under foot
- NOTE: Pants, Hat, and Sword are NOT included; Each sold separately
Your kiddo will be ready to fight for the birth of a nation with this American Patriot Costume for boys. General Washington will have wished he had a comrade as loyal and brave as your little one. Redcoats will be thankful they didn’t have to fight a soldier as skillful and fearless as him. Your youngster will have freedom on his mind and red, white, and blue pumping through his veins!
Whether Halloween is right around the corner or a Revolutionary War reenactment is coming up, this American Patriot Costume will be perfect. Your little history buff will look as if he's somehow traveled to our time from the late1700’s, once he tosses on this old-timey uniform. The combined jacket and vest look like something right out of a history book, especially once you add the white cravat. In order to complete this historic transformation, your kiddo will need a few accessories. Start with a proper pair of slacks to wear with the guise, then look through our tricorne hats, and a maybe even grab a colonial wig to act as the cherry atop this amazing costume!
Oh, and not that we condone violence or anything (maybe the occasional Nerf War here and there) but your little one will definitely need a weapon to carry around with this costume. After all, it is based on a military outfit during a time of war. So, take a look at our collection of toy swords and guns to find the perfect weaponry for your kiddo to reenact his favorite historical events!
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large (10-12)||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
- Fantastic qualityBy Current Customer | May 24, 2016My boy was thrilled to wear this costume for their revolutionary war reenactment. Fit was great. The only thing that wasn't a great quality was the white belt. So we just left that off. Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Fantastic quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Fantastic quality No (0)
- Great for History BuffsBy RK | November 7, 2022Height 4' 5" | Weight 75 lb. | Size Medium (8-10)This outfit worked well, was comfortable and got tons of compliments! Recommend buying the tricorn hat and sword (shown but not included). Wear any tan or khaki trousers--no need to buy the optional ones.
The white leatherette sash/belt is so light that it can fall off in normal horsing around. Maybe find a way to pin or glue it to keep it attached.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | May 28, 2022I was disappointed that it showed a hat but when we received the outfit, there was no hat. The outfit itself looks great and will serve the purpose but we are still looking for a hat our 5 year old can wear.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019Cute jacket and relatively well made and detailed for price. Bib looked cute with white collared shirt and black shoes & socks give the appearance of tall black boots. Great outfit for my son’s role as “General Rochambeau” in an american revolution skit at school.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?