Adult March Hare Costume
- Vest Front
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Mitts
- Jacket 97% polyester 3% spandex pants 51% polyester 36% cotton 10% rayon 3% nylon vest & gloves 100% polyester
- Pique tailcoat jacket has buttons at center front, faux fur tail sewn to back
- Vest front has fabric neck band, decorative buttons, ribbon waist ties
- Pinstriped pants have elastic back waist, false front fly
- Floppy oversized bow tie has fabric neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux fur hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Ears on top of hood have wire in edges, can be posed as desired
- Faux fur mitts have elastic at wrists
HAVING A GOOD HARE DAY
As one can plainly see, this is one very good-looking hare. His small black nose twitches only slightly but not enough to give us the creeps and every tuft of fluff is perfectly in place. He's a sophisticated hare and emphatically grooms himself daily; you won't find him wasting the day aimlessly bouncing around a meadow. The day is better spent sprucing up his tiny, fuzzy, bunny-bod. Oh, excuse us— we mean hare-bod. This cultured cuniculus is certainly above being referred to as a... 'bunny' (blech!), in fact, he despises the word. Does this look like a creature who enjoys gnawing on stale carrots while making bonehead wise-cracks all day? No way. This hare's actively planning his next guest list for yet another smashing tea party! Some say he's gone mad, but we think he's just a little extra—nothing wrong with that!
If you want to transform into the always-dapper kinda-kooky March Hare from Alice in Wonderland, then don this extremely well-made and high-end adult March Hare costume designed and Made By Us. Remember, no basic bunny costume will do!
DESIGN & DETAILS
This is a Made By Us costume which means real, functioning buttons are featured details. The pinstripe pants have elastic back waist and false fly while a cream vest front is accented by a mustard-colored jacket with long coattails in back. A light blue oversized bow tie completes the refined ensemble. The bunny ear headpiece and mitts supply the right cartoonish accessories needed to impersonate the March Hare storybook character.
CARE FOR A SPOT OF TEA?
The March Hare only runs (excuse us, hops) with an exclusive group of eccentric and fascinating characters. He's not going to be caught out with just anyone! While celebrating Halloween, make sure Alice, the Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat and Tweedle Dee are faithfully by your side.
|Medium||Jacket Length (coat tail)||45"||114cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 41"||81cm - 104cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (coat tail)||46"||117cm|
|Large||Vest Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 45"||91cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (coat tail)||47"||119cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40" - 49"||102cm - 124cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | January 30, 2019Costume great except for head piece which was way too small to use, so we had to make another rabbit hat purchase to work with the rest of the costume.Was this review helpful to you?