Green Deluxe Adult Mad Hatter Costume
- Shirt Front
- Top Hat
- 100% polyester velvet, twill, satin, knit mesh & corduroy
- Green velvet jacket has cuffs, collar, lapels & false pocket flaps of metallic knit mesh
- White broadcloth shirt front fastens w/ hook & loop closure at back of collar
- Vest is orange & brown print corduroy, fully lined w/ orange satin
- Green plaid twill pants have elastic waistband and functional side seam pockets
- Ascot is metallic knit mesh, fastens w/ hook & loop closure at back
- Foam-backed velvet hat has band of metallic knit mesh
Though the Hatter got his start is the classic Lewis Carroll books, this crazy hat maker has stolen our hearts over and over again through movies and television.
The Mad Hatter as most like to refer to him, is a talented designer who spent one too many late nights in his shop working around the mercury. Though the queen may have accused him of killing time for trying to sing for her, the Hatter still retains his unique brand of charm that makes him a character to root for no matter the occasion.
Who wouldn't want to have tea with this loony guy? This Deluxe Adult Mad Hatter Costume will turn you into the famous storybook character from Wonderland. This deluxe costume is made from 100% polyester velvet, twill, satin, and knit that gives it a comfortable feel for all night wear.
The green velvet jacket has beautiful cuffs, collar, lapels, and false pockets that add extra detail to an already amazing costume. It also comes with a white shirt with front fasteners and Hook and Loop fastener at the back of the collar. The unique vest is made of brown and orange corduroy and is fully lined with orange satin. Also included are the green plaid pants that have an elastic waist for comfort.
Top it off with the ascot and, of course, the green top hat, for an amazing look that is sure to get you noticed. Pair this costume with other Alice in Wonderland costumes for an amazing group costume that will steal the show!
|Small||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||33" - 46"||84cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome costume!By Current Customer | November 16, 2018I went to New Orleans (for the first time) during Halloween '18. I wore this costume in the French Quarter, and loved all the people taking pictures of me (I pretended not to notice.) I will definitely wear it again next year for Halloween, in New Orleans!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good, but Small pants tight!By mathpoet87 | October 10, 2013Just received this today and tried it on. The jacket is, of course, not lined, but the green velvet looks good. I was worried that the hat would be too small (I wear a 7 5/8, or XL), but it fits snugly. Its fabric is a bit wrinkled (it was flattened for shipping), but some time in a steamed-up bathroom should fix it. The vest looks quite nice, as does the costume overall.
The pants, though, nearly ruined it. I am 5'9" and 165 lbs, with an athletic build (not a bodybuilder, but a bit stocky, although I wear pants with a 33 or 34 waist). Based on my measurements and the Fit Finder on this website, I ordered a Small. The jacket fits well (I wear a 42 R), but the pants just barely fit over my hips. Once I got them on, they're a bit tight but OK. I imagine the Medium jacket would have been huge, but you may want to order the Medium if in doubt.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good valueBy Frmathie | September 4, 2016Jacket is actually dark green, looks really good. Hat is average, might have to make mineWas this review helpful to you?
- Great costume, sizing not quite rightBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018I received lots of compliments for my costume. The overall look was complete and made for a great time at parties.
the small size said the jacket was size 46, but it was closer to 40". I wear a 42" jacket, and it was tight on my, but wearable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor Condition for a Premium ProductBy Anonymous | September 25, 2018The Deluxe Adult Mad Hatter Costume package seemed to be opened already and possibly used. There are some scuff marks on the jacket and a small pen mark on the shirt front. The water damage on the cardboard insert was another sign. I didn't even receive an email receipt as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | September 28, 2016Wished it came with a full white shirt and not just the white bib otherwise perfect!Was this review helpful to you?