Hatter Madness Men's Costume
- Brown velvet jacket with uneven pockets and trim (100% polyester)
- Diamond print vest with polka dots and attached purple dickey with large bow tie (100% polyester)
- Over sized velvet hat (polyurethane foam)
- (pants and wig not included)
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HEADWEAR
You've probably heard the stereotypes about women and shoes. The weird obsession that supposedly exists. The notion that men will tilt their heads and stare off into the distance when their feminine counterparts begin to wax reflective on the pair that they saw that time at that place... and fates forgive us should there be a sale involved in the story. Now, that's just what the sitcoms tell us. We aren't sure that there is any truth to the woman/shoe mystery, but...
We do think that we need to highlight a secret madness that exists in the boys, too. Nobody in the office is sure where it came from or when it started. We kind of suspect that there might be some demon or sprite from a land of wonder that is behind the whole thing. But, we're all about hats, here. And, it is beyond an obsession. We're not just looking for the right hat. We're drawing them. Making them. Talking to them. The madness is real, folks, and it's got us good.
So, naturally, we assume that it's got you, too. Even if it hasn't yet, this Hatter Madness Costume is going to show you the light. This lovely costume lets you wear your crazy on your sleeve... pretty literally thanks to the combination of diamond print on the vest, polka dots on the oversized bow tie, and what some would argue is a mismatch of vivid purple on the shirt and brown velvet on the asymmetrical vest. Of course, you don't care about that. You care about the oversized velvet hat with its purple band and feather accents! As you should be!
PRACTICE THE GIGGLING
You might not naturally be a person prone to giggle fits. It might seem weird to think that you could be. But, once you slip into this wonderful look, the mad giggles are going to take over! Best start getting used to them, now.
|2X||Jacket Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 18, 2019Looks nothing like the picture. 4 purchases, all run far smaller than their "size chart".Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buy!By Melanie | October 16, 2020Size LargeIf you are a big fan of alice in wonderland like i am you will be highly disappointed! I didnt notice the ace on the hat until it arrived! An ace? Cmon everyone knows its 10/6! cheap knockoff. Not worth the price.. now im having trouble returning. I would suggest a different website all together. Not worth the trouble!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi there! We're sorry that there was an ace instead of a 10/6 in this particular hat. We do have a few Mad Hatter hats that have the correct card tucked into the band, if you're interested in exchanging this hat for one that's more accurate to Alice in Wonderland, we'd be happy to help you out!