Dark Queen of Hearts Costume for Women
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester costume
- Dress has corset-like satin bodice w/ clear adjustable straps
- Zipper down center back w/ stretchy fabric
- High collar satin jacket has sequins and elastic on the arms
- Pair of gloves are one size
- Sceptor and crown sold separately
A Hearty Hello
The Queen of Hearts has a pretty bad rap. Alice went to one party and came back with some tall tale about a short-tempered queen who's throwing down judgments and crossing some serious animal rights lines with her croquet game. While the queen certainly likes her people to tow the line, she's not the maniac that little blond drama queen made her out to be.
In fact, the Queen of Hearts does a pretty good job considering she's in charge of a country full of cards. She holds an open court every Thursday. She holds poker nights every Saturday night. And most courtiers thoroughly enjoy her company, except for those infamous rose painting jokers. They still quiver every time the queen walks by. And they should. The Queen of Hearts might not be unreasonable but she really doesn't like people messing up her landscaping. Who would? This Halloween, help restore the queen's rep with a costume that's dignified yet approachable, much like the actual persona of this misunderstood matriarch.
Details & Design
Don't lose your head over putting together the perfect costume, our Made by Us Queen of Hearts costume has it all figured out. This luxurious look is rich with unique details such as the faux leather sweetheart bodice layered underneath a matching shrug. A full skirt falls from the hips with a double layered skirt with red satin underneath and sparkling lace over top. The high low design is gorgeous on its own but can also be paired with a black high low petticoat for extra flounce.
A Winning Hand
It's never been so easy for The Queen of Hearts to walk the line between timeless and trendy. This costume is sure to be one of your favorites for years to come. And because of the high-quality of our exclusive looks, it'll actually hold up! Now that's a great way to "get a head"!
|X-Small||Dress Length (front)||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length (back)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Small||Dress Length (front)||29"||74cm|
|Small||Dress Length (back)||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (front)||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (back)||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Large||Dress Length (front)||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Dress Length (back)||37 1/2"||95cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (front)||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (back)||39 1/2"||100cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing offBy Heidi | November 3, 2019I followed the sizing chart and found the L to be much bigger than described. The 34 chest and 29 waist is not correct. Im a 37 chest and 28 waist and it fell right off of me. Unfortunately the Medium is several inches smaller so not sure if that one would fit. I find the difference between the M and L to be oddly significant. I would recommend this if you are larger than the sizing chart. Other than that, its actually a cute costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the valuable sizing information, that's sure to help future Wonderland monarchs!