Mens Colonial Wig
- Interior mesh net for comfort
- White wig has curly ponytail in back & curls on both sides
I do say, you look dapper today! Sir, what wig powder do you use? Your hair has the perfect colonial shape.
Men in the time of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington, where probably too busy to spend much time on their hair. That is why wigs were so popular in 1776. Whether you are dressing as a independent or a torrey this wig is the perfect time period piece. The Mens Colonial Wig is perfect for a judge, or soldier costume. This white wig has an interior mesh net for comfort. The back has a curly ponytail, with large curls on the sides. Just add wood teeth, or for a creepier costume vampire teeth! Get down with colonial fashion, and rock the party like it's 1776!
- Wig not same as one advertised/purchasedBy David | August 29, 2022The wig I received looked nothing like the one advertised. It fit like it was designed for a child instead of the coverage shown in the photo, and the curls were not the same advertised (only one row instead of two). ;-(Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Daniel | January 22, 2022Size StandardFor the most part the wig is fine. The curls do not stay curled. They are just hanging down on both sides.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE ITBy Current Customer | July 14, 2017LOOKS GREAT!Was this review helpful to you?