Adult Caesar Costume
- Robe w/ shoulder drape
- White pullover robe has bands of gold braid at neck, sleeves & hemline
- Maroon sash w/ gold braid edging is attached to the shoulder
- 100% polyester interlock & sequin knit fabrics
- Gold sequin knit belt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Gold leaf headpiece is felt-backed vinyl; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Also available in plus size
"Cry havok, and let slip the dogs of war!"
Never say Julius Caesar didn't have a flair for the dramatic (yes yes, we know it was Shakespeare who actually wrote those words but just go with us). Now the Roman empire is in your hands, and your subjects shall render unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar. Which, in short, means that people should give you your stuff back. Have a friend who borrowed that DVD months ago and you're still waiting for him to return it? Render unto Caesar. That tupperware dish still languishing in another home after you brought that delicious lasagna for dinner? Render unto Caesar! Don't just ask for it back, demand it!
As they say, all roads lead to Rome, and now all roads will lead to... your house! Be ready for anyone and everyone as they all come to see the shining jewel of the Roman empire and stop by the Colosseum (we're going to assume that will be your TV) for some live entertainment. Don't worry if things aren't tidied up just yet. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day (alright you get a free eye-roll for that one). But don't let your citizens down. The Republic is in your hands. Roman lands stretch out before you. You came, you saw, you conquered (at least as far as the front door). You can do this, you can rule this empire and make it prosperous and powerful. Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once (Okay we didn't write that. Shakespeare again, but you get our point!).
- Five StarsBy Vaa | March 14, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Caesar CostumeBy Anonymous | July 18, 2018Costume is ok and size is good. It will work well and didn't cost a fortune.Was this review helpful to you?
- Red Robe attached incorrectlyBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015The red robe was attached incorrectly so the gold trim was on the inside. I was able to re-order another one, and it was put together exactly the same. Because it was only 2 days before Halloween, I was able to remove the stitching on the robe and re-attach it correctly.
The company shipped another one to me free of charge and I must say that the customer service was personal and excellent! I will make future purchases from the company.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love this costumeBy Anonymous | November 27, 2013I fully enjoyed the party with this costume!Was this review helpful to you?