- 2 Wings
- 2 Mounting Knobs
- Molded plastic skullcap has holes on sides to mount wings
- Minimal assembly required
You got to hand it to Hermes, this guy was made of quick stuff! He had wings on his helmet, he had wings on his shoes, he even had wings on his staff! This guy was made for speed. Because of his ability to fly fast and far, the gods of Olympus hired him on as living instant messenger between the gods and mortals. This fast fellow used all that responsibility he got to cause a lot of mischief on Olympus. Lucky for him he was quick on his feet and rarely got into a bind he couldn't get out of.
Who wouldn't want the ability to cause mischief and escape the consequences? Although, some of us probably have younger siblings that have somehow acquired that ability. If you want to be a Greek God this Halloween or for a future toga party, this winged makes for an instantly recognizable character. You'll have so much fun, the night will fly by!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Don't buy itBy MS | January 30, 2019The helmet comes in pieces that DON'T fit each other. After an hour of trying to assemble, I still cannot get it together. Not sure if mine is just a faulty model but it is extremely frustrating.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear that you received a product like that! If you ever receive something that you believe to be faulty or defective, please reach out to us in Customer Service. We would love to help you out!
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | December 10, 2018Was this review helpful to you?