Gingham Basket Handbag
- Basket Handbag
- Gingham style lining & cover w/ zipper closure
- Hinged handle
- Cover attached to basket
If you're ready traverse the deep dark woods or just go to the party and the local shindig, this basket accessory will be the perfect way to complete your Little Red Riding Hood costume. And naturally, you might not be carrying around muffins or brownies at your costume party, but this basket doubles as a handy carry-all that's sure to have just enough room for your cell phone, and some cards and cash. Come to think of it, Little Red Riding Hood probably could have saved herself all the trouble if she just had an iPhone to send out texts for help... but then again, there wouldn't have been much of a story there if she had!
- CuteBy mruiz79 | October 14, 2017It’s cute but super small. If you have a child it would be cute for say a 5 year old. If you are using it for an adult costume I would think twice. I will put a pic with a Pepsi bottle for comparison.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very RoomyBy Becky | October 21, 2013I was pleasantly surprised by the size of this basket handbag. It fit my wallet, cellphone, keys and makeup with a little room to spare. Also it is an incredibly sturdy little basket which I did not expect since it was a Halloween costume add-on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Arlina | October 23, 2020So cute and perfect for the 2yr old’s costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Current Customer | October 8, 2020Size StandardThis is very small. It is an adorable prop but NOT in any way medium sized basket. This is more a prop clutch for a few small things.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Broken handleBy Anonymous | October 11, 2019The basket is cute, but small. However, I can fit my phone (Galaxy S10), keys, money, lipstick and a small mirror. Handle was a little broken but nothing that glue can't fix. Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | August 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The basket was the only thing I used for my costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Great detail, well madeBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Perfect size, well made. Great detail to add to Little Red Riding Hood costume. Pleasantly surprised by zipper across the top.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 15, 2018Much smaller than expected, but I made it workWas this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Richard | October 8, 2017Nice additionWas this review helpful to you?
- Too cute!By Current Customer | October 2, 2017The bad key is really cute, goes well with costume. The zipper allows to carry keys and not have to worry , they will fall outWas this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy muffie | August 4, 2017PerfectWas this review helpful to you?
- Ok but smallBy Current Customer | October 31, 2015Lukewarm feels about itWas this review helpful to you?
- A must have piece to go with the Little Red Riding Hood costumeBy MELODY K. | November 3, 2014What a adorable basket that my granddaughter was able to carry with her on Halloween. It had a zipper in the middle of the fabric of the basket where she could put her items or candy inside. The craftsmanship that was put into the sewing details for the basket I found amazing. It was flawless. I will continue to order Halloweencostumes.com because of the experience I had was exceptional!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Anonymous | October 8, 2014Super light weight, zipper top to secure all you need, and crazy cute with the Red Riding Hood Costume. It will double for a Christmas decoration, stuffed with ponsettias after Halloween, and triple as a summer centerpiece with a sunflower or two in the opening. Great buy!Was this review helpful to you?
- perfectBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013My 5 yr old loved this! Went perfect with the little red riding hood costume!Was this review helpful to you?