Plus Size Big Bad Wolf Costume
- Fur bodysuit with attached tail
- Character mask with fur
- Paws with fur
- Fur shoe covers
- 84% Polyester 16% Acrylic
- Furry gray jumpsuit with an attached tail
- Matching furry gloves with latex claws
- Foot covers match the jumpsuit fabric
- Latex wolf mask with attached furry hood with ears
Everyone knows about the Big Bad Wolf. Whether he’s blowing down little pigs’ houses or preying on a little girl and her grandma, he’s one bad dude. He’s probably the best known villain in any fairytale, and there’s no question as to why. Everything from his sharp, pointy teeth to his sharp, pointy claws screams villain.
But maybe, just maybe, this guy got a bad rap. Maybe he wasn’t trying to eat Little Red Riding Hood when he met her in the woods. Maybe he just wanted to share her picnic basket and make friends with her. Maybe he’s just socially awkward and didn’t know how to strike up a conversation. And maybe he didn’t try to blow down the Little Pigs’ houses. Maybe he just had a really bad cold that day and kept sneezing. Maybe he’s not a villain after all. Maybe he’s just a sweet, misunderstood guy.
We all know this is one bad guy. His name even says it. He’s not the Big Sweet Wolf, or the Big Wolf Who Loves Sing-A-Longs. He’s the Big Bad Wolf, and he takes his job seriously.
That’s why you should take your costume seriously if you choose to dress up like him for your next costume party. Start with this Plus Size Big Bad Wolf Costume. The furry gray jumpsuit comes with an attached tail, along with matching furry gloves complete with latex claws and furry foot covers. There’s also a latex wolf mask with attach furry hood with ears to complete the look. You’ll be ready to take care of any big, bad wolf business in this!
- A Little ShortBy Becky | October 21, 2013The costume looks exactly like the picture which was a pleasant surprise. However, it is a bit shorter than what we thought it would be based on the Fit Finder and Costume measurements provided. My husband is 6'2" and we're going to have to "doctor" the costume in order for it to work for him for Halloween. It's just too short and part of his legs show above the foot pieces. Also, please note that this costume sheds. Be prepared to open it somewhere that you can easily clean or you'll have grey hair everywhere.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Angela | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Size PlusThe costume all and all is good however the mask was torn right on the bridge of the nose and not the same pictured.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?