Grey Werewolf Ani-Motion Mask
- Motion Mask
- Molded rubber foam exterior w/ faux fur
- Mouth moves when you move your jaw
- Hook and Loop fastener strap on interior for fitting
If you truly want to be the most feared creature of the night, then you obviously need to dress up as a werewolf this Halloween. Sure, vampires and zombies are kind of scary but werewolves are on a completely different level of horrifying. All of those sharp teeth and claws, the blood-curdling howls, and, not to mention, a body full of wild, mangy hair. Yikes! Yeah, we would take a night alone with a vamp or a walker any day of the week over one minute alone with one of these terrifying beasts.
Now, if you want to be the biggest and badest wolf running around the party scene, you need to complete your costume with this Grey Werewolf Ani-Motion Mask! The insane amount of detail put into this mask is what some might call ‘over the top’ but we happen to think it’s just right. If you agree with us, take your costume to the level of the scariest horror movies with this amazing accessory!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very Happy WolfBy Anonymous | November 14, 2013This mask was VERY well designed... not only does the mouth open by the movement of your jaw... but the "flesh" around the lip area and nose slightly pull and stretch as the mouth moves and gives an even more realistic appearance! My only criticisms of it are as follows 1) it only came in gray and the "hairy hands" I also purchased were only available in brown... it'd be nice to get them both on the same page 2) the included foam inserts to provide a more custom fit were pretty firm and not as cushiony as could be and were painful with prolonged wear... it would be better to have a little softer inserts or inserts of varying thickness
Overall, well worth the purchase and will be sporting this for many many more howling at the moon sessions!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good with adjustments.By Anonymous | September 19, 2016Overall an awesome mask, but the eye slots are very very open. I am going to put mesh to cover them up. As for the mouth, I am happy to be able to drink with this mask on. I bought this to go with the "BIG BAD WOLF COSTUME" and the colors match perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Could have been betterBy Current Customer | November 3, 2015It looked good out of the package. The overall fit and padding were difficult to manage and disappointing to say the least. The padding was supposed to stick to the mask but wouldn't, (Though it did seem to stick to everything else it touched). The fur/hair would mildly shed and get on everything.Was this review helpful to you?