Grey Werewolf Ani-Motion Mask
- Motion Mask
- Molded rubber foam exterior w/ faux fur
- Mouth moves when you move your jaw
- Hook and Loop fastener strap on interior for fitting
If you truly want to be the most feared creature of the night, then you obviously need to dress up as a werewolf this Halloween. Sure, vampires and zombies are kind of scary but werewolves are on a completely different level of horrifying. All of those sharp teeth and claws, the blood-curdling howls, and, not to mention, a body full of wild, mangy hair. Yikes! Yeah, we would take a night alone with a vamp or a walker any day of the week over one minute alone with one of these terrifying beasts.
Now, if you want to be the biggest and badest wolf running around the party scene, you need to complete your costume with this Grey Werewolf Ani-Motion Mask! The insane amount of detail put into this mask is what some might call ‘over the top’ but we happen to think it’s just right. If you agree with us, take your costume to the level of the scariest horror movies with this amazing accessory!
- Very Happy WolfBy Anonymous | November 14, 2013This mask was VERY well designed... not only does the mouth open by the movement of your jaw... but the "flesh" around the lip area and nose slightly pull and stretch as the mouth moves and gives an even more realistic appearance! My only criticisms of it are as follows 1) it only came in gray and the "hairy hands" I also purchased were only available in brown... it'd be nice to get them both on the same page 2) the included foam inserts to provide a more custom fit were pretty firm and not as cushiony as could be and were painful with prolonged wear... it would be better to have a little softer inserts or inserts of varying thickness
Overall, well worth the purchase and will be sporting this for many many more howling at the moon sessions!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very Happy Wolf Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Very Happy Wolf No (0)
- It was, um... interestingBy JojoBear448 | November 6, 2022The big bad wolf motif worked great with this. There were comments regarding the open flap in the back. It kind of needs to be like that, in order to get it on. The padding was a little thick. But it worked better on the top/forehead area best. I used cotton balls hot glued where the bridge of my nose rested. Just kept building them up until the mask fit snugly. It has to fit like that or the mouth won't open. I noticed that in the description/instructions. That makes sense to me.
I used cotton balls and didn't glue them down flat or else they get too hard which makes it uncomfortable. Next time, I would use foam sheets instead. Just layer them up. That way cotton threads don't work up into the eye.
I figured out using liquid latex around my eye created a better fusion with the mask's eye holes. They are big, indeed. Using liquid latex to create a rougher surface that's layered creates a more gradual effect. Painted the area with liquid eyeliner and used black eyeshadow. Add the yellow theatrical contact lenses and voila! A werewolf with pizzazz!
That shower cap covered the slit/flaps in the back. I cut holes in it for the ears. That velcro strap makes taking it off and putting it on a breeze. The only other modification done was using acrylic paint to add the red lips.
Once it fit, it wore well. I even sang karaoke with it on. People told me it was hilarious as the mouth moved with the song! Lol! It didn't muffle my voice at all. Great piece to work with.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled It was, um... interesting Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled It was, um... interesting No (0)
- Great mask Except?By goatbear2 | August 10, 2022Great looking and fitting mask. Truly scary. Only a little problem exists. The back of the mask is open. The fur on the cover goes all the way around but there is no way to close the back. The open part has your head exposed. A velcro strip enclosure would of been the way to remedy that. Otherwise it is definitely worth the price.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great mask Except? Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great mask Except? No (0)
- Five StarsBy Grayson | June 6, 2021Height 5 ft 4 | Weight 120 lbs | Size StandardGreat mask! Wanted to mod it to make it more creepy and a tab more realistic.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022Like the fact that the mouth open and closes as you talkBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Small for a big maleBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Seems a child mask, but my husband found it small for him so mechanism wont work for him, a lot of the hair coming off... But its good quality for what it is.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2022Great quality works as shownBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size StandardThis mask fits and operates as advertised. I am very pleased with the purchase.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good with adjustments.By Anonymous | September 19, 2016Overall an awesome mask, but the eye slots are very very open. I am going to put mesh to cover them up. As for the mouth, I am happy to be able to drink with this mask on. I bought this to go with the "BIG BAD WOLF COSTUME" and the colors match perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Could have been betterBy Current Customer | November 3, 2015It looked good out of the package. The overall fit and padding were difficult to manage and disappointing to say the least. The padding was supposed to stick to the mask but wouldn't, (Though it did seem to stick to everything else it touched). The fur/hair would mildly shed and get on everything.Was this review helpful to you?