Grey Werewolf Costume Gloves
- 100% Polyester
- Faux fur cuffs
- Molded werewolf hand tops with claws
- Flexible cloth palms
How many great monster movie moments have started with the hands? You know the scene we’re talking about: our leading man has been bitten by an animal, or cursed by an old witch, or stepped into a forbidden tomb, or something along those lines. After a while he gets to feeling not so hot. He’s sweating, his head is swimming, he’s having trouble standing up. But the real horror begins when he looks down at his hands. They’re changing right before his eyes, growing larger, sprouting fur and claws. He raises them to his face in disbelief, only to realize that his face is changing too. He will be more man than monster from this moment on.
Lucky for you that you don’t need to go through quite so much supernatural trauma on your path to becoming a werewolf. For you, it’s as simple as slipping on these gnarly polyester gloves, featuring molded hand tops with claws, faux fur cuffs, and flexible cloth palms. They’re the perfect choice for re-enacting that awful moment of realization, or for throwing your hands skyward and screaming, “What have I become?” They might be a little clumsy around the nacho bowl, though. You may want to save your transformation until after dinner.
- Not Bad! Could use Redesign.By TuxedoCoattails | November 30, 2022If you need a quick accessory for a killer wolf costume, these gloves are not bad! Good detail and is comfortable to wear and great for pictures. The only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is that they are beautifully crafted wolf pieces glued on top of regular black gloves. I see where the design wanted to go, but it's kind of meh. The glue comes undone and makes the accessory a little awkward when in character. I've always been a one-in-all glove person. This means I enjoy character gloves that cover my entire hands with character details.
But they're not bad for regular costumers! I wouldn't necessarily recommend them to cosplayers but if you just wanna rock a comfortable werewolf look, they're not too shabby.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not Bad! Could use Redesign. Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not Bad! Could use Redesign. No (0)
- Ok productBy Current Customer | August 24, 2016Ordered for an adult doing a haunted house. When we recived them, one glove was smaller than the other. He could barely get his hand inside that one. For the price, I'm not overly upset. But disappointed for sure.Was this review helpful to you?
- big enough for adult maleBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022good quality and big enough for my husband to use, maybe if you have small hands might be too big, but should stay for most part.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barbara j Robins | October 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | January 28, 2019Very very bigWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- PROUD GRANDMABy Anonymous | August 24, 20169yr old grandson loves this!Was this review helpful to you?