Grey Werewolf Mask
- Deluxe Over Head Mask w/Faux Fur
- Latex mask
- Faux silver werewolf hair
- Realistic fangs
- Secures w/ elastic strap
So, we totally know what a pain it is to go through a full werewolf transformation. If you unleash the beast you'll have to go through the painful process of spontaneously sprouting a luxurious silver coat. Your ears and fingers will have to grow. Teeth will get pointy. Your vocabulary's going to go down the tube. And don't even get us started on the whole nose-to-snout thing... yeah. What a mess.
Why not save yourself the trouble of excruciating pain? If you buy yourself our Grey Werewolf Mask, you transformation will be as easy as pulling on a hood and presto! Wolf man. It's got the teeth, the nose, the ears, and of course the shaggy grey fur. It's everything a budding werewolf might need. That's definitely something worth howling about.
- Good mask.By SawBlade | August 24, 2013I got this mask from mejiers years ago and I'm still useing it. Though from lots of use the teeth are starting to come out but i didnt pay that much for it and that was about 6 years ago. I love this mask. with some paint around the eyes it looks really good. the fur doesnt easily fall out. don't think I've lost really any at all. easy to wipe out the inside. easy to breath in. and you can actuaclly move the mouth by biting down on it from the inside for an extra scare. I'm buying another one even though I plan to get a much more advance one soon just because I love playing around in this one. Picture is without make up. but it shows it held the test of time.Was this review helpful to you?
- hot but cute??By Gia | November 20, 2019my boyfriend and i wanted to be matching wolves. i literally wore black leggings and a denim jacket and then this on top. girls do your lashes!! you can see your eyes through the wholes. my hair was in a bun and we were all good. kinda hot and it smeared my makeup but so much funnn!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that this mask worked for you and your boyfriend. Thanks for all the werewolf tips!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?