Scary Scarecrow Mask
- Burlap and Latex Mask
- Made of latex
- Burlap-like hood w/ Hook and Loop fastener in the back
- Secures w/ elastic band
- Doesn't want a brain... he wants to eat YOUR brain!
What happened to the days when scarecrows weren't so scary? Remember that? When you'd be wandering around a corn field all by yourself, and then you'd happen upon a barely moving figure on a stick , and you'd suddenly feel safe and happy? Then, when you got closer to him you saw he had this friendly face that wasn't creepy at all, and then he would start singing about having a brain, or something? Remember that? No? Hmm... maybe scarecrows have always been scary like this mask here. Because he is terrifying! Would not want to meet him in a corn field at night, no sir!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Not TerribleBy Charles | October 20, 2019Not bad!
The mask fits well around my big head and the mask molds nicely to my face. Using this mask as the boogie man. 100% front and back coverage is great!
The whole mask was brighter in color then expected but works fine with a Ghille suit that i have. So not to much of a problem.
Material around the back of the head and all around the neck is very *fuzzy* be sure to have a lint roller handy when done using the mask.
NOT FREEKING BAD FOR THE PRICE!! Actually impressed!!Was this review helpful to you?
- CreepyBy Bob W | November 9, 2016Mixed with the scarecrow outfit it did the job good stuffWas this review helpful to you?