Toddler Little Red Riding Hood Costume
- Neck Tie
- Dress: 98% polyester, 2% cotton, cape: 100% polyester poplin, velvet & broadcloth fabrics
- White broadcloth blouse has elastic at neck & sleeve cuffs
- Black velvet vest has back zipper, ribbon lacing at center front and attached apron
- Hooded cape fastens w/ hook & loop tab neck tie can be tied at front as desired
- Dress styled as vest, skirt & apron over white peasant blouse
- NOTE: Hooded cape with attached neck tie fastens with hook & loop tab, for size 12 months
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
- Exclusively, made by us!
Every little girl knows to keep an eye out for big bad wolves when she heads into the woods, but does she know how to dress for such a journey? There are tons of possibilities, but the best look for your little one's adorable forest adventure is our exclusive Little Red Riding Hood Costume!
What really makes a red riding hood the best outfit to wear in the woods (apart from it being adorable) is that it's a lovely, classic, time proven style. Bright red clothes easily stand out in the dark green and brown trees, so other travelers can see her coming from a ways away. It's also a good warning for wicked wolves who might want to try tricking a kid who just wants to bring some goodies to her granny. Those critters know not to mess around with girls in bright red hoods, since she'll outsmart and turn the tables on them! So, whenever a bad wolf sees a red hood coming, they just leave her be.
Your little one is sure to have a lovely trip through the woods in our cheery costume! The polyester dress is made up of a white blouse, with short puffed elastic sleeves, and a red skirt trimmed in white lace and features an attached apron which ties behind the waist. A red hooded cape fastens around the neck with Hook and Loop fastener and a red neck tie completes the costume. Pick up the wicker basket accessory to go with this adorable look!
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||5"||13cm|
|12 Months||Dress Length||18"||46cm|
|12 Months||Cape Length||11"||28cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||6"||15cm|
|18 Months||Waist||20 1/2"||52cm|
|18 Months||Dress Length||21"||53cm|
|18 Months||Cape Length||13"||33cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very pleasedBy RavenNichole | October 20, 2013I received this costume for my toddler last week along with another costume for my younger daughter. After opening the package, it quickly became apparent how high quality this costume really is. I was almost expecting a very flimsy fabric with some Velcro backing, but this costume was made with sturdy materials and a metal zipper. My daughter will be wearing this adorable dress long after Halloween is over and I'm positive it will resist wear and tear. I would definitely recommend this costume to anyone that wants to make a statement.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a sweet picture! Your Little Red Riding Hood looks like she came straight out of a fairy tale! We hope she had a great time playing dress up in this costume long after Halloween was over.
- Perfect Fit!!!??By Thesa | October 21, 2015I Recieved it within 3 days. The quality is very good. My daughter loves it and getting a lot of compliments!!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect Fit!!!?? Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Perfect Fit!!!?? No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but very thinBy Nikki | November 2, 2018This costume looks really cute on, but it's kind of thin. I put a black leotard and tights on my daughter under it to help keep her warm. It's not the best quality either because it had lots of strings hanging from it that I had to cut off. One of the strings I pulled snagged the fabric a little. But, it still looked really cute on and my daughter loved wearing it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Little Red Riding Hood CostumeBy Sonya | April 3, 2016I ordered this costume based on the positive reviews I read. I was surprised and delighted at the high quality of the costume, and even more so at the fit. This is a beautiful, well-made costume! My daughter looked sharp in the black/white/red combination, and so sweet! As an extra bonus, she was ultra-comfortable all day and did not complain about feeling itchy or stuffy. This costume was made with attention to detail, and everything about it makes it worth the cost.Was this review helpful to you?