Baby Wee Werewolf Costume
- Pair of Booties
- Infant Wee Werewolf Costume
- 100% polyester fabric w/ faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, crotch snaps for easy diaper access
- Styled as jeans & plaid shirt w/ patches of fur showing through rips
- Fur tail fastens to back of suit w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Hood fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin; has embroidered eyes
- Booties have rib knit cuffs, anti-skid soles
This cute furry wee werewolf costume come with everything you need to transform your little one. No need for a full moon, when you're equipped with this adorable costume! The soft brown fur is attached to a flannel shirt and the jeans. The matching paws are fastened to the long sleeve shirt so they will not get lost during stroller rides. The adorable character headpiece fastens under the neck with a Hook and Loop fastener tab so your little one will stay warm while looking like a fierce woodland creature. Here's a great idea: why don't you dress up as the Little Red Riding Hood? That way you are your baby will have the cutest coordinating costume around! Now all you have to do is teach him to say "roar!"
|X-Small (0-6 Months)||Chest||26"||66cm|
|X-Small (0-6 Months)||Torso||15"||38cm|
|X-Small (0-6 Months)||Jumpsuit Length||20"||51cm|
|Small (6-12 Months)||Chest||27"||69cm|
|Small (6-12 Months)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Small (6-12 Months)||Jumpsuit Length||25"||64cm|
|Medium (12-18 Months)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Medium (12-18 Months)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Medium (12-18 Months)||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|Large (18-24 Months)||Chest||30"||76cm|
|Large (18-24 Months)||Torso||18"||46cm|
|Large (18-24 Months)||Jumpsuit Length||28"||71cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very handsomeBy Current Customer | November 1, 2016That was fast and very good material :D my baby was having fun with his costume :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 14, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cuteBy Nikki | November 2, 2018This costume is really cute, true to size, and good quality. A little pricey, but worth it. It's pretty warm too, so my son didn't need to wear a coat over it. I definitely recommend buying this.Was this review helpful to you?