Red Riding Hood Knee Length Dress Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Hood and Cape
- Dress 100% cotton gingham 100% polyester satin & interlock knit fabrics
- One-piece dress styled to look like corset vest over gingham skirt & peasant blouse
- Satin hooded cape is sewn to shoulders & back neckline
- Bodice has ribbon lacing through metal eyelets
- Skirt is trimmed w/ ribbon bows & eyelet ruffles
- Fastens w/ concealed zipper in right side seam
- Exclusively, made by us!
Everybody knows the classic fairy tale of Red Riding Hood and the time she almost confused her sweet ol' grandma with a crafty wolf wearing her nightgown. But, did you know that red wasn't always her color of choice? Look stylish in the color that made her famous in our exclusive Knee Length Red Riding Hood costume!
Red Riding Hood has been riding around in that red hood for so long, everyone has just started referring to her by it instead of by her name. But we could be calling her by a different color, these days, if some things had gone a little differently. Most people don't know this, but we heard that she originally wore a green riding hood, but she blended into the trees too well and kept startling people when she passed by. So then, she tried out a blue hood, but it made her look gloomy, and everyone kept teasing her and asking, "Why so blue, riding hood?" After that started getting on her nerves, she briefly dabbled with a goldenrod colored cape, but "Little Goldenrod Riding Hood" was a pain to say. Luckily, she then found her famous red cape, and, well, you know the rest.
It was pretty lucky for us, too, because red is definitely the cutest color for a riding hood! This one piece skirt and corset style bodice give off a classy and bold look, and the bright red hooded cape attached to the shoulders will have you standing out in any crowd. Just keep an eye out for sneaky, hungry wolves wearing human clothes. Apparently, they're harder to recognize than we thought!
|X-Small||Dress Length||39 1/4"||100cm|
|Small||Dress Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Small||Cape Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Large||Dress Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||40 3/4"||104cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
The cape is attached to the dress so it is included.
- Fun CostumeBy Alyssa | November 13, 2022Height 5' 8" | Weight 125 | Size MediumI really enjoyed this costume. Like others have said, the dress was well made. The cape was not as nice as the dress, but still decent. I steamed it before I wore it to remove the wrinkles. I also safety pinned the cape by my shoulders to make it look like it was coming over my shoulders more.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 17, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 6, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yehuda bachar | February 4, 2019Very good quality and good priceWas this review helpful to you?
- Darling costumeBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018Loved this costume. ..will wear over and over. Fit is good. And qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Cheap and doesn't fit wellBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018I am a DD and the white part of the dress cut my chest in half. The dress is too long, I am 5'5 and bought a large it hit below my knee. I was very unsatisfied.Was this review helpful to you?
- Scratchy and SmallBy BonC. | November 8, 2018Very disappointed . Returned due to scratchy, poor quality material and poor fit. Top (bodice) way too tight and binding for average sized women.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | October 27, 2018Overall this costume is cute. The dress is nice quality, but the cape is extremely cheap looking compared to the rest of the costume. If this had a nicer cape, I would have given it 5 stars.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Anonymous | October 12, 2018I wouldn’t say the sizing chart is very accurate. I ordered a Large but I probably could have fit a medium besides in the chest area. I’m 5’2 and wear 8/10 in jeans, weighing in around 160pnds with a smaller C sized bust. They don’t leave much space in the chest area, the white section should be at least another 1-2 inches looser. So if you're big chested it isn’t going to look/feel as great. Besides the bust area being tight fitted, its over all well worth the price and looks great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Little RedBy Leila Torres | November 30, 2016This costume was really nice. Happy teenager!Was this review helpful to you?