Plus Size Knee Length Red Riding Hood Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Hood and Cape
- 100% polyester gingham, satin & interlock knit fabrics
- One-piece dress styled to look like corset vest over gingham skirt & peasant blouse
- Satin hooded cape is sewn to shoulders & back neckline
- Bodice has ribbon lacing through metal eyelets
- Skirt is trimmed w/ ribbon bows & eyelet ruffles
- Fastens w/ concealed zipper in right side seam
We're sure the big bad wolves will appreciate the old world style of the dress ensemble when you show up on the con floor. If you've got a basket full of baked goods for grandma you can stroll around and talk some trash to those wolves. This exclusive costume is made right here at HalloweenCostumes.com, and in sizes 1X to 4X, we're sure to have just the right fit for you.
This dress costume brings classic style of the fairytale into the real world with a touch of extra flair. The elegant dress looks like a 3 piece ensemble, and has all of the touches to turn you into storybook character. The dress top has a white off the shoulder blouse appearance, accented with red trim and an attached black tie strap corset. The gorgeous red gingham skirt is accented with an eyelet hem and black ribbons.
Finish the look with the attached satin hooded red cape, and you'll be ready to hit the floor or take a stroll through the woods. When you've got this fantastic plus size look, we're sure you'll feel confident in letting those naughty wolves know that you mean business. Let's put on a new spin on a classic tale by getting you in this costume for your next event!
|1X||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|1X||Cape Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|2X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|2X||Cape Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|3X||Chest||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
|3X||Dress Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|3X||Cape Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|4X||Chest||56" - 60"||142cm - 152cm|
|4X||Dress Length||39 3/4"||101cm|
|4X||Cape Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very flattering and appropriate for workBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016Super cute! My hubby was the big bad wolf.Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumeBy Current Customer | October 19, 2016Great costume great length not to short not to long it's all one piece true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Runs a little big...By Amanda | November 2, 2019Absolutely adorable costume. but I went by the online measurements and the costume was about 2 sizes too big. Other than that it was perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as cute in personBy Anonymous | September 9, 2018Costume was way too big. Size down. The white part did not cup bosum like pic. The black corset comes up too high. Costume is a little matronly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing doesn't match the chartBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016I measured myself prior to buying this so I could reference the size chart and get a costume that fits. I normally wear an 18/20, with about 46" waist. I decided to order the 3x even though it says it fits waists of 43". However, when I got the costume & tried it on, the 3x fits more like the 4x measurements as I have several inches to spare in the chest & waist.
The length is accurate though, true knee-length.Was this review helpful to you?