Toddler's Wolf Costume
- Hooded Dress
- 100% polyester faux fur and velvet fabrics
- Dress has back zipper
- Long-pile faux fur collar, sleeve cuffs, & hem edging
- Stuffed faux fur tail sewn to back of dress
- Front of hood is edged w/ faux fur; stuffed fur ears on top
- Exclusively, made by us!
TIME FOR A REAL HOME
In all the storybook tales that we know, characters prize the delightful homes that they live in. Goldilocks and the Three Bears features a cozy dwelling of a whole family of bears. On normal days, they've got delicious porridge waiting for them, comfortable chairs, and a trio of well-made beds (providing proper use, of course). Just down the woodland way, the Three Little Pigs all have homes they've invested serious time into construction. Folks want to claim that the Pigs who built homes out of hay and sticks were lazier than the Pig planning on living his life out in a single brick home, but how many of us are ready to build an entire home out of anything!? From there, we head over the river and through the rest of the woods to Granny's house. She's lived in that comfy cottage for so many years that Little Red knows just the way!
Can we really blame the supposed "Big Bad Wolf" for wanting in on all of the comforts of forest real estate!?
DESIGN & DETAILS
Here in the office, we've opened our doors to the misunderstood wolf and we've found that this little cub is actually pretty sweet. That's why our design team worked to create this spectacular Toddler's Wolf costume here in our own studio. This Made by Us look is a gray dress made out of comfy minky fabric that your little one is going to love. It features long sleeves, a petal-shaped hem, a large hood, and a fuzzy tail. The sleeves, hood, and dress are all edged in black and gray long-pile faux fur and the hood has furry pointed ears to complete your kiddo's wolven transformation!
A HOME TO HOWL IN!
After so many years of being kicked back out into the woods, this wolf finally gets to be invited into the house. Suddenly, our so-called 'big bad wolf' turns into quite the snuggly bunny and that horrible howl is going to be your toddler's happy hoots instead!
|18 MO||Chest||20 1/2"||52cm|
|18 MO||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|18 MO||Dress Length||20"||51cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible!By Kerry | October 9, 2021Size 4TThe material is thin, the fur is matted and falling off right out of the package.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 14, 2020True to size and great quality and material.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you like this Made By Us costume! We hope that your little wolf has a howling good time this Halloween!
- Absolutely Adorable!!By Casey Germond | October 8, 2020Height 34.5" | Weight 30 | Size 2TThis costume fit my little girl perfectly! It is very well made and for the price, what a find!! She is so looking forward to howling her way through trick-or-treating this year.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?