Women's Plus Size Ravishing Red Riding Hood Costume
- Hooded Cape
- Pair of Gloves
- Top: 62% polyester, 10% rayon, 9% cotton, 7% wool, 5% nylon
- Skirt: 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Cape & gloves: 100% polyester
- One-piece top styled to look like herringbone vest over white peasant blouse
- Top has separating zipper at center back
- Top has decorative buttons and ribbon trim on front
- Elastic-waist skirt has thigh-high slit at right side
- Lace-edged velvet hooded cape has same-fabric ties at neck
- Gloves have elastic at wrists
Take a Hike
That incident with the wolf in the woods was bad. It was so hard to forget that the story has been passed down through the generations ever since. But we never get to hear about what happens after the woodsman defeated the wolf! But ever since that happened, Little Red Riding Hood has been venturing farther and farther into the woods. She knows where all the good berries are so that her grandma can make even better pies than before. She's learned to harvest wood and bark to create a top-notch Etsy dynasty with her woven baskets. And most importantly, she no longer falls for any of the wolf's mischief.
Details & Design
Little Red Riding Hood is a classic for good reason. But that doesn't mean your costume shouldn't stand out. By choosing a Made by Us look, you can be sure that your Red Riding Hood is a cut above the rest in both looks and quality. Our in-house designer's hard work shows in the top with its soft black dirndl style center panel and the eyelet ruffle that runs along the neckline and falls in an off-shoulder sleeve. A red skirt makes the outfit complete and ready to be rocked solo or with the red cape. With the hood and the same-fabric ties at the neck, you'll look like you came from a fairytale but feel with a lot stronger.
A Long and Winding Trail
The woods can be a frightening place. But when you're dressed with this much style even a wolf can't make you give up this kind of confidence! In fact, don't be surprised if you don't even see a wolf. After all, he might have finally learned his lesson after the time he met you. No Grandma's treat basket could ever be worth all that trouble!
|1X||Corset Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|1X||Skirt Waist||39 1/2" - 52"||100cm - 132cm|
|1X||Skirt Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|2X||Corset Chest||48 1/2"||123cm|
|2X||Corset Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||42 1/2" - 55"||108cm - 140cm|
|2X||Skirt Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|3X||Corset Chest||51 1/2"||131cm|
|3X||Corset Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|3X||Skirt Waist||46 1/2" - 59"||118cm - 150cm|
|3X||Skirt Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|4X||Corset Chest||55 1/2"||141cm|
|4X||Skirt Waist||51 1/2" - 63"||131cm - 160cm|
|4X||Skirt Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Samantha | October 24, 2019Overall I'm very satisfied with this costume. Being a plus size woman, its hard to find costumes that truly fit. I'm 5'7" and weigh 300 lbs. I was sure to measure and decided to order the 3X. It fit as expected except for the white sleeves on the arms. There were no measurements for this portion of the costume and the fabric doesn't have any give. I simply tuck those sleeves into the bodice of the costume, it then fits perfect.
I will definitely be coming back for future costume needs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Annette | November 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?