Full Moon Werewolf Costume
- Shirt w/attached fur
- Motion mask (mouth and lips move when yours do)
- 100% polyester interlock knit and faux fur
- Pullover shirt has white, black and green plaid print interlock back, upper sleeves and loose front panels
- Shirt front and lower sleeves are gray faux fur
- Sleeves extend to cover back of hands, with elastic band around palm
- Shoulders are padded to give bulky appearance
- Mask has faux fur hood covering top, back & sides of head
- Mask face has molded foam rubber exterior and plastic interior, eye slits for vision
- Foam blocks are included to customize fit, allowing mask jaw to move with your own
- Mask held in place by interior Hook and Loop fastener strap
Beg your pardon, did someone say "werewolf"? "There" wolf!
We know, that's a goofy old joke. But, some classics are worth sticking with, just like how some old monsters are just as scary as the new ones. You can spread some classic monster scares in this Full Moon Werewolf Costume!
So, what makes werewolves such timelessly scary scare-ers? Is it how they tap into the ancient parts of our brains that kept our ancestors alert when they were being hunted by primeval predators? Or do werewolves remind us that while we may be civilized folks by day, we all secretly fear we may have a savage beast inside of us that we cannot predict or control? Nah, we're pretty sure it's their razor-sharp claws, blood curdling howl, and huge gnashing teeth!
While this costume doesn't come with its own claws, and you'll have to work on your howl on your own time, it's got plenty of teeth for you to show off. The molded rubber mask is adjustable to fit your face, making the snarling jaws on the mask to move with your own! The rest of the mask is designed to blend together with the pullover costume top, resembling a scary werewolf wearing a tattered plaid shirt. Wear during the next full moon with your own tattered pants, sneakers, and some costume claws for a classic snarling werewolf look that will have everyone on the run!
- :)By Anonymous | August 26, 2014good costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Total Success and Best Costume WorthyBy MR. ABRACADABRA | November 2, 2019This costume exceeded my expectations. I'm 6 feet 3 inches at about 200lbs and this costume fit perfectly. Small shedding here and there but it didn't bother me. Will definitely be ordering from this website again soon.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...It looks like you had so much fun in the werewolf costume. Thanks for letting us know how it worked out for you!
- AwesomeBy Natasha | September 11, 2017This is GREAT! The mask is the best! It isn't the full on plastic that you can't breathe in and the way the lips and nose move are very scary! Can't wait for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- halloween coustumBy Current Customer | September 25, 2017I was pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of the costume. I will be using you guys again next year.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Annette | November 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- sizeBy amas | November 20, 2018it’s awesome costume but, if there is a bigger sizes it’s going to be betterWas this review helpful to you?