Full Moon Werewolf Costume
- Shirt w/attached fur
- Motion mask (mouth and lips move when yours do)
- 100% polyester interlock knit and faux fur
- Pullover shirt has white, black and green plaid print interlock back, upper sleeves and loose front panels
- Shirt front and lower sleeves are gray faux fur
- Sleeves extend to cover back of hands, with elastic band around palm
- Shoulders are padded to give bulky appearance
- Mask has faux fur hood covering top, back & sides of head
- Mask face has molded foam rubber exterior and plastic interior, eye slits for vision
- Foam blocks are included to customize fit, allowing mask jaw to move with your own
- Mask held in place by interior velcro strap
Beg your pardon, did someone say "werewolf"? "There" wolf!
We know, that's a goofy old joke. But, some classics are worth sticking with, just like how some old monsters are just as scary as the new ones. You can spread some classic monster scares in this Full Moon Werewolf Costume!
So, what makes werewolves such timelessly scary scare-ers? Is it how they tap into the ancient parts of our brains that kept our ancestors alert when they were being hunted by primeval predators? Or do werewolves remind us that while we may be civilized folks by day, we all secretly fear we may have a savage beast inside of us that we cannot predict or control? Nah, we're pretty sure it's their razor-sharp claws, blood curdling howl, and huge gnashing teeth!
While this costume doesn't come with its own claws, and you'll have to work on your howl on your own time, it's got plenty of teeth for you to show off. The molded rubber mask is adjustable to fit your face, making the snarling jaws on the mask to move with your own! The rest of the mask is designed to blend together with the pullover costume top, resembling a scary werewolf wearing a tattered plaid shirt. Wear during the next full moon with your own tattered pants, sneakers, and some costume claws for a classic snarling werewolf look that will have everyone on the run!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.