Plus Size Little Red Riding Hood Costume
- Neck Tie
- Plus Size Little Red Riding Hood Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, velvet & broadcloth fabrics
- Dress styled as vest, skirt & apron over white peasant blouse
- White broadcloth blouse has elastic at neck & sleeve cuffs
- Black velvet vest has back zipper, ribbon lacing at center front
- White eyelet edging on red poplin skirt, white broadcloth apron, vest edges
- Knee-length hooded cape fastens w/ hook & loop tab at neck
- Use neck tie to create a bow over the hook & loop tab on the cape
- Also available in toddler, child & adult standard sizes
Many of the modern retellings of Little Red Riding Hood involve little red herself being bitten at some point in her childhood by a wolf and actually being the one who transforms into the Big Bad Wolf that everyone is so terrified of – even her!
Now you can be your favorite storybook character when you wear this Plus Size Little Red Riding Hood Costume. This deluxe Red Riding Hood costume comes with everything you need to look like you just popped off of the storybook page. Included is a dress that is styled as a vest, skirt, and apron over a white peasant blouse. The blouse has elastic at the neck and sleeve cuffs for a comfortable and detailed look. The black velvet vest has a back zipper with ribbon lacing at center front. The red poplin skir has white eyelet edging, which also anoints the apron and vest. Now, we all know that Red Riding Hood has a signature look and that look includes a beautiful red cape. This costume comes complete with a knee-length hooded cape fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the neck. Pair it with a big bad wolf costume for a unique couples' costume, or pick up a basket to complete the look!
|7X||Dress Length||49 1/2"||126cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Little Red Riding HoodBy Kimberly | October 31, 2013Bought the costume...runs a bit big...but so worth it. I got so many compliments on it. Will buy from again in the future. Shipping cost were good and even arrived before the day it said it would. Great company!Was this review helpful to you?
- Superb quality!!By susan | October 19, 2015I was surprised at the quality of the costume. Normally it's made with thin fabrics and a tie back. This was thick material and a zipper back. True to size when using their size chart. I bought this costume for a Halloween wedding and I'm very happy that I'm going to look nice and feel good in it. I can't find one bad thing to say!! I'll never shop at the big retailers or party city ever again!!!
And their customer service is also awesome!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- well madeBy dede | October 21, 2016Got this costume to wear to disney world. it was well made and I ordered a bigger size thant the size chart and it was kinda big as you can see from the picture. I was well pleased with it thoWas this review helpful to you?
- really cuteBy dede | November 12, 2015I got this costume to wear to disney for mickeys halloween party. it was shipped quicklyIt definitely runs true to size as I ordered a couple sizes too big on purpose so could wear it over clothes and it was still big.It is not flimsy and seems very good quality. Excellent service!
This was my first purchase. I love that you have extended sizes also.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome quality!By Terri | October 12, 2013I've never purchased anything from Halloweencostumes.com before and I was very surprised at the quality! I was a little hesitant about forking over almost 50 bucks for a costume and I really expected sub quality materials and craftsmanship. I was pleasantly surprised though! I love my costume and can't wait to wear it! Very fast shipping too and I love your monster box :DWas this review helpful to you?
- i loved this costume! !!!By Anonymous | November 17, 2014I got a lot of compliments. My only complaint was that there a lot of loose thread all over. Like at the themes, there was extra thread just hanging. Other than that i was thoroughly enjoyed. Absolutely loved the cape.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Costume for ATeacherBy brandyb78 | October 26, 2013What can I say? I absolutely love this costume! I tried it on yesterday, as soon as I received it. I absolutely love the fit, though it is a tad bit too big, I was able to accentuate my waist with the tie on the dress. We are having a Storybook Character Theme at my school, and this is going to be a big hit! I just might win the Costume Contest! Overall a great costume, it makes me feel just like Little Red Riding Hood!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very PleasedBy Becky | October 21, 2013I was very pleased with this costume. It arrived looking exactly like the picture and appears to be of decent quality. The only thing I would say is, order a size larger than the Fit Finder tells you to order. I decided I'd order larger than suggested and am very glad I did as I don't think the "correct" size would have fit well.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the sizing information, we're glad that sizing up worked out for you! We're sure any future Little Red Riding Hood would thank you!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 1, 2018I loved the Little Red Riding Hood costume. I used it for Book Awareness Month at my school for preschool class. I was able to wear it all day (except the hoodie/cape) I would put on during transitions and pictures. Very comfortable and pretty. It’s hard to found plus size customs to fit good and look nice.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Michelle B | September 5, 2017I'm a librarian and the kids totally loved it when I showed up for the special Halloween story hour dressed up; they all knew who the character was thanks to the red hood! It was great seeing their smiles and hearing their giggles when they looked and saw the wolf head in the basket.
Costume itself was very comfortable and fit nice. No complaints about it at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy Current Customer | October 12, 2016I'm so pleased with this costume. Sometimes plus-size costumes are not exactly plus size. This one is true to its sizing and is very comfortable. It looks great and is high quality, not cheap like the costumes you find at discount or seasonal Halloween stores. I also appreciate this site's promotions and sale prices.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!!!By Theresa Arcand | October 31, 2014I bought this outfit and tried it on ASAP as soon as I got it(super fast shipping by the way and fair price for Canadian customers)....Great quality, fit awesome and is comfortable! Love how its full length and comes with so much to pull the outfit together. I also picked up the basket with wolf head in it...Got some great laughs! I cant wait to order my Halloween outfit next year from this site. Please keep the great full length quality costumes coming! Thank you Halloweencostumes.com!Was this review helpful to you?