Big Bad Granny Wolf Costume
- Mask w/ Attached Mop Cap
- 100% polyester calico gown has faux fur cuffs & attached tail
- Pullover gown ties at back of neck
- Vinyl furry wolf mask w/ attached hat
My, Grandma! What large teeth you have! Not to mention your ears!
We writers like to call this moment in Little Red Riding Hood the “climax,” but little kids everywhere think of this as “the part where you hide under the covers.” Just because you know what’s going to happen doesn’t make a wolf eating Grandma any less scary. But really, from a writer’s point of view, this is the best possible costume to wear if you want to live out the horror and suspense of your beloved (albeit a little creepy) fairytale. The wolf, before this moment, is not yet as dynamic a character; and later in the story the wolf is...well...dead. Therefore this Big Bad Granny Wolf Costume captures the precise moment of dark drama you’re looking for this Halloween.
You can make this costume more gruesome by adding some fake blood and body parts to put in your basket. But it’s also plenty petrifying on its own. It includes Grandma’s signature calico gown, as well as faux fur cuffs and an attached tail. The ferocious and furry wolf mask has Grandma’s attached hat, so really all you need is to perfect your eeriest wolf voice (good for added characterization). See? That MFA paid off, after all. You’ve selected the supreme storyline moment to highlight this Halloween. Now, let the hunt for Little Red Riding Hood begin so we can get to the denouement!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume for the price!By Bob | October 10, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- cuteBy Anonymous | September 2, 2020Height 5’3 | Size Standardour school put on a little red riding hood play and had this as our wolf. we had a girl who was 5’3 wear it. she said it smelled bad haha. her hair was up in a bun so you’ll probably want that. she started out as the grandma and then transformed into the wolf so her makeup was messed up at the end when she takes the mask off. also she had acrylic nails which kinda gave it away that it was a girl but oh well. so sweaty by the endWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad that this Bad Granny costume worked for your Little Red Ridinghood play! Thanks for leaving a review!
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 2, 2019I got it in and the mask was mess up and I call them right way and they sent me another one right way to replace the first one and I got it in time for my parade the service was great trying to help me out and the parade turn out awesome thanks the costume was a hitWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 15, 2018A Little hard to get the mask to straighten out, but I love the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Won $50 in Halloween Costume Contest =)By Sandra J | November 14, 2018Had a lot of fun with this costume! #2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | November 6, 2014Fit 6' 200 pound husband perfect. Was even roomy! This is a well made costume. Mask is nice. Not cheap looking. Fabric back to mask that glides over head. Party was outside so not too hot. Bought separate wolf hands and wore a shawl and slippers. Tons of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?