Girls Werewolf Costume
- Hooded Vest
- Belt w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Gloves
- Makeup Tutorial Booklet
- 100% polyester fabric; 55% acrylic, 45% polyester faux fur
- Pullover plaid tunic has jagged edges, printed scratches
- Faux fur hooded vest has ears sewn to top of hood
- Faux leather belt has plastic slide buckle, attached faux fur tail
- Fur fingerless mitts have elastic bands at wrists
Some people have been talking about something strange roaming the woods at night, something wild, something fierce, in more ways than one. Of course, it concerned you when your daughter came home with that scratch from a weird dog in the woods but it healed over just fine so you didn't think about it after a while.
Your typically sweet little girl has been acting a little strange. This Sunday you found her sitting in front of the fridge, she had the wrapper of a summer sausage tossed aside and was wolfing down the sandwich meat you had bought for the week. When you suggested she try munching on some grapes instead of taking in a week's worth of sodium she just looked at you and snarled. You've been aware of her mood changes before but a few weeks after the encounter with that dog her moods have been erratic tending to trend to the brutal side.
The full moon is coming up tonight, it's time to face that she might be transforming into a full blown wolf tonight. You should probably let her roam the woods, who knows what might happen in town. And this way she just might bring you home a rabbit in the morning, wouldn't that be nice!
We all know werewolves are the coolest mix of human and beast so when your daughter wants a wild costume for this Halloween, make sure she looks fierce with this raw costume. With a torn plaid shirt, furry gray tail and hood with ears she can be transformed 24/7 rather than only on the full moon. Now that she's a wolf, bonding with your daughter is easy. All you have to do it bring some steak tartare to the back yard, throw back your head, and howl at the moon.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Two StarsBy ShThomp | October 30, 2022We were disappointed in this costume. It definitely looked better on the website than it does in person.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2022Height 50 inches | Weight 70lbs | Size MediumMy 7 year old daughter loves this costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Hadar | February 6, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Size LargeWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Raymundo Urbina | October 24, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 20, 2020Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great castumeBy Vino | January 1, 2019Got it realy realy fast, by a week. The size is fit to age. My daughter is 8.5 size 9-10. She loved it. The problem is the ears... They dont stand right and I'll have to fix it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 12, 2018Worked very well and is agile for big movers!Was this review helpful to you?
- The fur pictured is NOWHERE near what you will getBy Anonymous | September 30, 2018The hooded vest quality is nowhere near what is pictured. It's not even the same color and the fur is not fluffy (and can't be fluffed). The ears flop down and don't have a chance to stay up. I wasn't expecting much, but this wasn't worth $5.Was this review helpful to you?