Men's Werewolf Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & faux fur
- Red plaid flannel shirt has zipper at back of neck
- Faux fur sleeve cuffs & chest overlay, jagged edges
- Faux fur hood has ears sewn to top, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Faux fur shoe covers have ribbed ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- NOTE: Standard Size and Large are the same size
These days, everyone thinks they know everything there is to know about Lycanthropes, which is the fancy term for “werewolves” but like we said, everyone knows that. But we have uncovered a dark secret about these beasts that will spook and shock you to the core! You don't need to get bitten by a werewolf to turn into one, like it's always been believed. You can just put on our exclusive Werewolf Costume to transform into this creature of the night!
With all of the problems out there in today's fast paced society, it's easy to forget about the things people used to have to worry about in the Old World, like getting sick, or where to get food. Today, you can just get a shot, or steal someone's sandwich, but werewolves are still out there, waiting to make their big comeback after spending way too many years off of our radar, and they are definitely still a threat! The scariest thing about werewolves is that a person may not realize they even are one until it's too late. Anyone could be one of these ravenous shape shifters... maybe even you!
Okay, maybe we're getting a bit paranoid, but that's just from us spending all that time designing this ferocious looking costume! We've just made it so scary (and furry) that it's hard to stop thinking about werewolves hiding behind every tree. There's faux fur popping out of the sleeves and open chest of the shirt, which matches the wolf hood and shoe covers to make you look furry and furious! After you add some tattered pants and a little makeup to give yourself a monstrous complexion, your werewolf transformation will be complete!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love it!By Anonymous | September 16, 2014Great costume! Good quality. I do not like face masks so this was a perfect choice!Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume fit wellBy Al from Bama | November 1, 2019Costume fit well but needed to add makeup on my face and the back of my hands to get a look similar to the costume picture. Recommend airing out the costume first.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2019Just received in the mail and as soon as I took it out of the package hair flew everywhere on me and the where I was sitting. Clumps of hair were also coming off. It seems like it may be a problem if the hair keeps straying into my sons face. He is autistic and I couldn't get a masked costume. He really wanted to be a werewolf this year. Hopefully I will be able to brush it out and still have fur left.Was this review helpful to you?
- Okay - husband said he looked like the dog from Space BallsBy Winder | November 12, 2018I felt the costume was ok for the price. Certainly didn't look like a "wolf" but more like a dog. Even though we added the face paint and some teeth. The ears are more rounded and one of his wouldn't stay up so he literally looked like a floppy-ear dog. It provided a really good laugh for our friends!Was this review helpful to you?
- Quantity misappropriationBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018I was supposed to receive 1 head piece (floppy ears make it a poor werewolf head piece) 1 shirt (fine) and 2 shoe covers. I instead received two head pieces and one shoe cover.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it arrived to you missing some items form the costume.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about this.
We could have promptly sent a replacement order for the missing shoe cover.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
Awesome CostumeBy Kitten679 | February 18, 2017Got this for my 14 year old son to wear to Disney's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017. He's 180 pounds and 5"3 and size mens 34 pants and wears mens large shirts. This costume is well made. It soft and the fabric is breathable and comfortable so my son says. It a great buy. Lovery it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super FunBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016This was a really fun costume. Well made!Was this review helpful to you?
- awesomeBy Shelley | October 22, 2013Great quality...well made.Was this review helpful to you?