Plus Size Werewolf Costume
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% Polyester
- Long sleeved red plaid shirt with a zipper on the back
- Brown faux fur attached to the cuffs and on the collar
- Faux fur headpiece with attached ears
- Matching brown furry shoe covers
Ah, so you've come to hear all about lycanthropy, have you? Well, werewolves started out with the Greeks, who told folk tales about mythological creatures that could shapeshift into a wolf or a wolf-like creature, sometimes because they liked to get freaky, but often times because of a curse or scratch from another werewolf. Pretty soon werewolves because synonymous with witches and other occult items, and before long they were grafted into 18th century adventure and horror literature. There were even strange trials involving people accused of being werewolves. (Look up Peter Stumpp sometime...)
Today's werewolves are a lot more exciting thanks to our modern CGI and ab crunches. They're also a lot less scary and lot more difficult to choose from between vampires (if you're a skinny pale girl in high school with a history of drama, that is...) But we don't believe that the werewolves' colorful history should be forgotten or left behind, just because a few young adults think that pitting them against vampires in a sexy, abdominal showdown is a good idea. The true fans of werewolves might like this costume, for example. This is a Werewolf costume with some bite, and a lot less drama...
Check out the 100% polyester long sleeved plaid shirt and brown fur that attaches to the cuffs and collar. That's some real scary werewolf right there. There's also a faux fur headpiece with attached ears to round out the costume. We'd advise adding some scary teeth and maybe a little fake blood to finish off your costume.
|4X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect!!!!By Amanda | November 2, 2019Perfect fit for my husband! Loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great look a little tightBy Current Customer | September 8, 2017It looks great. The shirt and fur collar are okay on my 6 ft 250# frame. The mask is very tight the shoe covers are goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Looks great on my husband.By firstname.lastname@example.org | October 14, 2015We love this costume. The size my husband needs wasn't easy to find. We are very happy that your size chart was accurate, and that it fits. We bought a big bad wolf full face mask to go with it so the whole thing together looks awesome. Thanks for saving our Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf look this year.Was this review helpful to you?