Fierce Werewolf Kids Costume
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & faux fur
- Red plaid flannel shirt has back zipper, jagged edges
- Faux fur sleeve cuffs & chest overlay
- Faux fur headpiece has ears sewn to top, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Faux fur foot covers have ribbed ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
Does your child howl at the moon each month? Does he have unexplained hair growth? Perhaps he’s developed an enormous appetite? If you answered yes to any of these questions, your child may have been bitten by a werewolf! Either that, or he’s just gotten into some weird habits, which wouldn’t be all that surprising for your little guy!
Don't be surprised if this guy gets extra hairy and starts eating everything in the refrigerator once the moon is full. It happens about once a month, but his parents have everything under control. Wear this Kids Fierce Werewolf Costume to scare the parentals – you could maybe even scare them into getting exactly what you ask for! They will also be surprised at how much hair you've sprouted in such a short time – wow, talk about a five o’clock shadow!
DESIGN & DETAILS
The fierce kid's werewolf costume is a Made by Us design and sure to terrify and impress the masses this Halloween. The costume comes with everything you need to get your child ready for a night under the full moon. The costume starts with the red flannel shirt that zips up the back for a comfortable fit. The shirt has attached brown fur that fills the chest and sleeves to give your child that just-transformed-into-a-wild-beast look. Top the look off with the faux fur headpiece and shoe covers – after all, you want him to look the part from head-to-toe. Get him ready for his first transformation with this costume – even though he’ll be a werewolf, he’ll still be YOUR little werewolf!
A FAIRYTALE FAMILY
This is a costume the whole family can be included in on! Little sisters can transform into Little Red Riding Hood, moms can become the infamous grandmother while dads transform into the Huntsman— creating a happily-ever-after Halloween!
|X-Small (4)||Shirt Length||20"||51cm|
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||20"||51cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||27"||69cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Shirt Length||27"||69cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect wolf costumeBy Rose | October 16, 2016I purchased this costume for my 8 year old and was very impressed. Received it sooner then expected and the quality was outstanding. I got him an XL and it fit perfect Not too tight Not too baggy. I love that the face is not covered so he can wear it to school. Can't wait for him to wear it on Halloween. He's definitely going to turn heads.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Anonymous | August 28, 2019I have 4 yr old twin sons. One wants to be a vampire, the other a werewolf, this Halloween. I found this werewolf costume here and decided to buy it. My one son is large for his age..65lbs, 4ft tall and size 3 shoe in youth. I was worried about sizing, but chose the Medium. He tried his costume on tonight and was so excited! He looks awesome in it! It fits perfect! Not too tight, not too loose and the shoe covers even fit his foot. and its very well made. Highly recommend!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mommy of 3 | November 18, 2018The suit ran a little bit small my son wears a size 5/6 I bought at 8 and it fits great very cute and well madeWas this review helpful to you?
- Awesome CostumeBy Kitten679 | February 18, 2017Got this for my 12 year old son to wear to Disney's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017. He's a size 12 to 14 slim and weighs about 100 pounds and around 4 1/2 feet tall. It fits him great with plenty of room for him to grow. Very well made costume and super cute. Fabric is soft and breathable and comfortable. Great little wolf costume.Was this review helpful to you?