Infant Wolf Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts and Booties
- Body 100% polyester faux-fur 57% polyester 43% acrylic
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Faux fur belly, mitts, booties & ears on top of hood
- Mitts flip back to free the hands
- Mitts & booties have stuffed "claws" at tips
When you brought your baby home you were shocked at how loud someone so small could howl. Between sleeping and eating your little one seemed to have something wild deep down inside them, whining to get free. Since then they've calmed down a little but you've also learned some tricks that help calm their feral nature.
It's strange but they seem to be drawn to the full moon. At only a month old your kiddo seemed to be aware when the moon was filling out. By now you know to bring them out to witness the moon at its largest or no one will get any sleep. All it takes is a trip out side and a few howls in the moonlight before your infant falls fast asleep. You've also noticed that your child is pretty happy when a nature documentary is playing on TV. Your baby's attention is grabbed when it comes to those predator prey chase scenes but once the camera pans to a peaceful scene with some birds preening themselves, your kid usually nods off. Of course, you could try and deny or suppress your little one's wolfish nature or you could simply embrace it. This costume is sure to make your little pup more comfortable in their own skin.
This costume doesn't have to be limited to Halloween, though it would be pretty adorable paired with a Red Riding hood costume. You can put this on your baby during family gatherings to gain family acceptance of your little one's inner canine. You see, if you simply learn to embrace the wolf within, you'll find it's howl is worse than it's bite, at least until your kiddo gets their first teeth.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||12 1/2"||32cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|3/6 Months||Torso||13 1/2"||34cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Inseam||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23"||58cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|9/12 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|12/18 Months||Chest||24 1/2"||62cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute CostumeBy Current Customer | October 8, 2020Size 12/18 MonthsThe costume was great BUT the zipper is broken and horrible. It won't zip. I don't have time to return it and get it back by Halloween so having someone put in a quality zipper.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry to hear that the zipper gave you grief! That's no way to pack up your tyke in a cute wolf costume! Please reach out to our customer service department so you and your kiddo can have a howling Halloween!