Deluxe Adult Werewolf Costume
- Pants w/ attached Tail
- Shoe Covers
- Deluxe Werewolf Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Brown fur shirt has padding in shoulders
- Pants have elastic & Hook and Loop fastener tab closure, faux fur insets on thighs & calves
- Faux fur boot covers are attached to pants & held in place w/ elastic
- Latex hands Hook and Loop fastener into place & are lined w/ faux fur at the cuffs
- NOTE: mask will significantly obstruct vision
- Mask has molded latex face w/ yellow eyes, fangs, & faux fur, eye slits in character mouth
Every horror movie and story involving werewolves tell us that they are only a problem during a full moon. Whether the intense lunar rays do something to trigger the transformation, or they just have really consistent timing, it's become common knowledge that you don't go out on a full moon night when there are werewolves running amok. That is, unless you're one of them!
If you happen to be a fearsome lycanthrope (that's the fancy word for "werewolf") then a full moon is your time to shine! But if you want to get in on the ferocious fun without becoming a real shapeshifter, you can live out your wild wolf dreams with this Deluxe Werewolf Costume. It lets you feel like a monster on the prowl, but it's much less of a commitment (and much less painful) than actually undergoing a lycanthropic metamorphosis, which usually involves lots of biting and torn, ruined clothes. Think of how shocked your friends will be if you show up to a party on a full moon night without telling them you'll be dressed up like a towering monster. You might even get to chase them through some trees and feel like a real beast!
Ahem... sorry, we get a little worked up when we think about werewolves. Actually, you may not want to surprise people with this highly detailed costume, partly because that's kinda weird, but mostly because this furry full body outfit would look really creepy in the pale moonlight. But it's the perfect look for Halloween, when everyone can let their inner monster out to scare up some excitement, no full moon required!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
Small man fit!By Anonymous | November 1, 2015My husband wanted to wear this for halloween. So he did. Measured his size. He did fit into it. Even had enough room (maybe too much?) for his belly. His pants kept going down! So we had to secure that with a pin. But as other reviewers said. The arm and leg length was too short. Shame really.
The headpiece truely was worth it. Nice details. And it truely was a hit.
But be smaller then 1.80cm ;-)
We bought it for the regular price. So it kinda hurts to see it dropped 80$ within a month. :-((Was this review helpful to you?
- Ok costume with TONS of modsBy AzVader | May 17, 2020Height 6’3 | Weight 200 | Size StandardThe customer is not totally bad but to make it look right takes a ton of modifications. The thighs and calves need to be filled with a light weight filler to make them hold their shape which is not hard to do. Do yourself a favor and throw the gloves right in the trash and get some better ones. The main issue is with the mask, it does not hold it’s shape at all but if you line the inside with silicone you can form a good shape. The mask is like being in a sauna, you can buy airflow fans that runoff a 9 V battery and install them it will help you a lot.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! Your tips are right on the money. Your pictures of this werewolf costume are really cool, thanks for showing us! Hopefully, your modification pointers will help future lycanthropes.
- Where's the beef??By Rachel | November 3, 2019So when I got the costume after delivery, I was so disappointed because the mask was so flat, looked nothing like the picture. Lucky for me my husband is a special fx makeup artist for horror films and was able to airbrush the face to give the eyes life to them and make them yellow (which they were not yellow as description states.) He added drool to make its mouth shine an look terrifying. The limited vision as noted were 2 tiny holes in corners of mouth that stab you directly in the eyes and well that's not going to work. To fix, he slit the back of the mouth and put black mesh in and then I could see, and breathe.
The upper legs and back haunches had to be stuffed with polyfill, and i think that it should have been stuffed more in the chest area and on the hands, basically any place that had the longer hair. The picture from site is extremely misleading because those area were caved in like someone forgot to stuff it.
The hands we really poorly done, so we found these hideous fake nails at walmart that we filed into a claw and filed the shine off of, and glued on with E6000 glue which is a flexible glue and a couple dabs of super glue to hold till E6000 had time to dry.
After that, well the costume was a showstopper at the party, and everywhere else I prowled around the entire Halloween weekend. Scared a lot of people. Glad silver bullets are not something Texans keep on hand because I know they got their weapons.
I really just wish the picture and description would have been a better representation, because I would have been better prepared for all the after market enhancements I would need. Since after tax it ended up being nearly 200 dollars.
Now that they are done, I have a feeling I will be making my transition more than once a year, on the full moon of course when I am feeling mischievous.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you made could make this werewolf costume come to life! Your tips and customizations look awesome. Thanks for leaving pictures and a review, we'll be sure to steer clear of Texas during the full moon!
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 23, 2019Obviously air it out . Add some newspaper inside of the mask and used a hot Air dryer to relax the package costume. Awesome fun.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun!By Anonymous | September 16, 2018My teen daughter wore this for her school play of Little Red Riding Hood! She had the choice for being the wolf of the butt of the 2 person horse. She made the right choice! We bought this suit because it didn’t look like she would be too hot. She wore a sports bra and black leggings in the suit and wasn’t too sweaty after the show. For a little big for an average 16 year old girl, but she had fun!Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume AppearanceBy Gene | October 25, 2013The costume came matted and flat, had to stuff the designated areas such as: Thighs, rear hind legs, and shoulders...
The head piece came barley detailed and had to be painted by an air brush professionalWas this review helpful to you?
- Not for the tall or broad of chestBy xcsmooth | October 23, 2013Overall the costume looked just as pictured, but despite the Fit Finder selecting this as a good fit, the top portion was to short for me. I am 6' and if I lifted my arms up higher than my waist, the top would lift up past my stomach. The arms were also way too short. There was a good six inches from where the gloves ended to where the sleeves began. The gloves are very short, the sleeves would actually need to come down over your wrists to make a seamless transition. The pants also seemed a bit short.
The mask is the most detailed part of the costume and is pretty neat. The costume itself was very thin and extremely itchy. If it fits you, it would look good, but likely be very uncomfortable.Was this review helpful to you?