Silver Werewolf Men's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; 64% polyester, 19% modacrylic, 17% acrylic faux fur
- Plaid shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Shirt has jagged edges at hemline, sleeve cuffs and around fur chest inset
- Hood/mask has molded vinyl face & ears sewn to fur hood that covers head & neck
- Gloves have molded vinyl backs, fabric palms, wide faux fur cuffs
Have you ever woken up the morning after a full moon to a bedroom that looks like it's been torn to pieces by a wild animal, but there's none to be found? If so, you might be a werewolf, and never realized it. One way to find out for sure is to dress up in this spooky Silver Werewolf Costume, and you can let your inner-monster out for a scary good time!
Lycanthropes (or “werewolves” if we're not going to be fancy) seem to have gotten a bad rap in recent centuries. Whenever strange things are seen in the woods around a village, or a bunch of livestock get torn to pieces during a full moon, it automatically gets pinned on werewolves! These days, though, werewolves are just trying to get by like everyone else, and don't go around devouring farm animals (or farmers) like they used to. The only outliers are the ones that don't know of their own condition, so they still go on a monthly feeding frenzy on the poor souls who get in their way.
Wearing this frighteningly furry costume is a great way to feel like a werewolf without going through painful and dangerous transformations that come with being such a creature. The hooded mask has the classic werewolf monster style, with a snarling vinyl face surrounded by faux fur, and matching gloves with fierce claws! Add a pair of ripped up pants to match the included tatter plaid shirt to complete this spooky ensemble. Once you've spent a couple nights in this scary costume, you might not only realize you've been a werewolf all along, but also that you're totally into it!
- Four StarsBy Philly Joe | November 2, 2022Height 5’10” | Weight 155 | Size StandardGreat costume, much better quality then I thought it would be. Great value!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy robert | October 4, 2020Size StandardThe mask is useless. Can not see out of it. 4 people have tried it on and its just ridiculous. the eyeholes are slits and sit about 4 inches in front of your eyes so you can only see straight ahead through small slits. The gloves are black sheer cloth with the wolf paws put over them. The fingers break away and stick straight up. The only good thing out of this for me was the shirt. fits and looks great. Went to a Halloween store near by and bought a new mask and gloves.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizingBy Anonymous | November 18, 2013The shirt was too small for an average fit guy we had to rip the arms for him to wear it.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for your feedback. We've updated the measurements to more accurately reflect the sizing of the product.
- Fur everywhere!!!By Anonymous | November 9, 2013It shed like crazy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Good CostumeBy Evan | October 6, 2013This costume is really cool although the teeth tear off the mask easily and the gloves tear. But I easily fixed those with cement glue and a sewing needle.Was this review helpful to you?