Plus Size 80s Pop Party Costume
- Pair of Glovelets
- Hair Tie
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has elastic at neckline, sleeve cuffs & waist
- Bodice has printed paint splatters
- Zebra-print skirt yoke has tulle & lace ruffled overlays
- Hair tie is a rectangular strip of lace
- Mesh fingerless gloves have elastic at wrists
- Leggings sold separately
Are you just a small town girl… livin’ in a lonely world?
The music is already calling you back. What strikes you more—the iconic power ballad? The fantastic techno? The hyper fashion? The war of the decades is on and the ‘80s intend to take home the trophy once and for all. Every decade has a few kickin’ tunes. There’s no argument. But, which had the best cartoons? No contest. Rescue Rangers and DuckTales? Super Mario and that joyous Friday afternoon where we’d see Zelda and Link? Excuuuuuse me, but how can the other decades even compete?
The ‘80s were born of kooky style and zany personalities and those of us who grew up in this delightful age maintain our unique verve so strongly that those born afterwards look back like street urchins salivating at a personal birthday cake. But, fret not. Unlike Disco and the Roaring ‘20s, the 1980s aren’t dead and refuse to give up their power hold… or their power ballads (ugh, power ballads are the best, aren't they!?)
And, now, it is time for you to join in the victory celebration with the ‘80s Pop Party costume. Whether celebrating the end of the world as you know it or wanting to spin round and round, the unique style of this garb will make sure that the lights are on you. The multicolored printed top and zebra stripe skirt give you a color balance unseen in thirty years. Don’t forget your black lace hair scrunchy and matching mesh glovelets, because you are going to own that boulevard!
|Plus||Chest||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
|Plus||Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|2X-Large||Chest||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|3X||Chest||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|3X||Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
- PerfectBy katie85 | September 17, 2013I am a size 18 and this fit me very well. It was not too tight or felt cheaply made. I had room to move and liked it. It was perfect for an 80s Zumba party. I did wear with leggings underneath.Was this review helpful to you?
- 80s DressBy Carrie Germany | October 27, 2019Was not good quality and was too big.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By bmtcpa | June 23, 2019This costume was a hit at my 1980's party. I wore it with boots instead of high heels and it still looked great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus Size 80s Pop Party CostumeBy Current Customer | April 2, 2017poor fit looks cheapWas this review helpful to you?
- OutfitBy jamie smith | July 25, 2016Great place to order itemsWas this review helpful to you?