Toddler E.T. Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Enclosed Hands & Feet
- Super-soft 100% polyester microfiber fleece fabric
- Bodysuit has back zipper
- Quilted & soft-sculpted padding give plump & wrinkly appearance
- Enclosed hands and feet
- Hood has soft-sculpted face on top, hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Steven Spielberg’s E.T. The Extra Terrestrial helped spark our imaginations and capture our hearts. Decades later, new generations are still watching the movie and falling in love. Now, your little one can transform into the adorable alien from the movie with this licensed E.T. Costume for toddlers. This costume gives your child all the characteristics of the lovable alien from the film. It comes with a padded body suit with enclosed hand & feet and headpiece. Your little one may even be ready to phone home when he heads out wearing this outfit!
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|18 Months||Torso||24 1/2"||62cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Best E.T. Costume EVERBy Cary | November 1, 2021Size X-SmallThis was an incredible costume. We never do store bought costumes but there was no way I was going to be able to sew an ET mask and body suit. This is so realistic and so dang cute and unbelievably well made!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Best E.T. Costume EVER Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Best E.T. Costume EVER No (0)
- Costume was a hit!By Nikki | November 17, 2018The quality was great and everyone loved it. I ended up having my grandma make holes for my daughter's hands and feet to make the costume functional while trick or treating. Was very happy with it after that!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Costume was a hit! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Costume was a hit! No (0)
- Super cute!By Anonymous | September 24, 2017The costume itself is super cute and my daughter loves it. It’s very good quality and soft! My only concerns are that the 4t fits A bit smaller but we managed to make it work. I we love it !!! I wish there was a size for myselfWas this review helpful to you?
- No access to hands and feetBy Hillary | November 17, 2022Did not realize that the hands and feet were completely inside the costume and there were not holes for them to exit. I cut slits at the hands and feet and it worked okay. Arms were a little tight.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but way too small.By Anonymous | October 18, 2022Size 4TVery cute but size 4t doesn't even fit a 2-year old. Way too small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too small and nonfuctionalBy Bp | October 16, 2022Height 36" | Size X-SmallDoesn't fit either of my toddlers (2 & 4 years old), it's way too small.
Also isn't functional as there is no way for the child to use their hands of they are wearing it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but way too small.By B palms | October 13, 2022Height 36" | Size 4TCostume is adorable but waaaaay too small. I ordered a 4t for my tall toddler and it's too small for my 2-year old to wear. We had to cut the feet off to get her in it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ETBy Julie | September 22, 2022So cute and fluffy, seems well made. I was impressed!
Runs a little small. We got the 4T for our three year old and it is almost too small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled ET Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled ET No (0)
- super cute, some minor adjustmentsBy nicole | September 16, 2022Height 32 | Weight 26 | Size 2TI ordered a size up for my tall and skinny 17 month old. We got a 2T, fits perfect. My only complaint is the eye is kind of folded on mine and a long loose string on the snout that I'll need to cut. I plan on adding more stuffing to the eye and nose to achieve the look I want. Hands and feet are not free, but that's okay! I can choose to cut it so her hands can come out of it if it becomes a problem! AGAIN, very cute! Excited to do our family E.T. costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2021Size 18 MonthsEveryone that reviewed saying costume ran small, not sure if they have changed or not but that was not the case for us. I ordered larger and had to return. Customer service was incredible and got me the correct size quickly and in time for our party. Costume was hysterical and we loved it. Good quality and worth every dime!! My daughter is wearing 18 months in clothing and that was the size we eventually got for her. Fit perfect with even a little room!! Definitely recommend this costume and this company!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jenna | October 14, 2021Size 18 MonthsThe costume was beyond adorable! Fit wonderful, with a little extra room. My daughter got so many compliments, it was great! It’s also very warm! Highly recommend!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume just runs a little smallBy Danielle | September 18, 2021Size 2TThis costume is excellent quality, it just runs a little small so I suggest sizing up. My son is normally a 2T and we ended up having to exchange for a 4TBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy Emilie M | October 15, 2020Size 4TIt is fun and cute but way too small! My son is not even 3 and it doesn’t fit!!!! So disappointed. What to do with it now? We were so excited about this costume. It is good quality and all but just way too small. I might need to cut the feet to make it fit...Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Way too small Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Way too small No (0)Monster Responds...We're sorry about the sizing issues with this E.T. costume! We're sure your review will help future little aliens find the right size so thank you for letting us know!
- kind of disappointingBy Kenzie | October 2, 2020Size 4TUmm, firstly, I am not sure why this is rated so highly? I am very thankful that I read reviews on sizing (DEFINITELY size up, the 4T fits my two year old), I am not happy about the overall costume. It is not at all user friendly or potty training friendly. I'm going to have to cut holes in the sleeves so my kiddo is able to take his hands out of the gloves freely if he wants/needs to use his hands. Also going to need to add grip tape to the bottom of ET's feet. They are SOOO slippery. Upon try on - he fell a million times which was great for the laughs and giggles but dang. Haha. It definitely is cute, but there are definitely some flaws. If your kiddo is a new walker, pottier, doesn't like gloves or being completely trapped in a onesie/suit this is not for you.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled kind of disappointing Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled kind of disappointing No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you for your detailed feedback. We'll do our best to update our sizing chart and keep those suggestions in mind, especially for the smaller sizes on our E.T. costumes.
- WAY surpassed my expectations! Yay!By Shelly | November 5, 2018This costume WAY surpassed my expectations. I'm normally one to make my own costumes, but having a toddler caused me to go the easy route this year. I was expecting this costume to be the typical cheap material that rips after one wear, and then hating myself for spending so much money on it. It was totally the opposite! The fabric was stretchy and super soft (it looked so comfy I wanted to wear it!). It fit my daughter perfectly and was well made. My biggest regret now is that I don't have more excuses to have her wear it! The only difficulty with it was that both her hands and feet were completely covered (which is very clear from the picture), which made it hard for her to do anything, but she was super adorable in it! Normally I'd be finding a way to get rid of the costume as soon as possible, but I'm totally holding on to this one for future family members! Definitely worth the money this year. Great work HalloweenCostumes.com!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled WAY surpassed my expectations! Yay! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled WAY surpassed my expectations! Yay! No (0)Monster Responds...Hi Shelly, Thank you so much for the great review and kind words about the E. T. Toddler costume. That costume is one of many that is actually designed by us personally, and made by hired professionals for our company. An easy way to see if a costume on our site is made by us is if the first 3 letters of the item # starts with FUN.
Example: FUN6215TD for this costume.
- Great quality, runs small.By Anonymous | October 15, 2018Quality is amazing for the Halloween costumes nowadays. I ordered 4T for my 4,5yo daughter and according to the size chart it would just fit. Well, it looks like it would fit a 2 year old. Now I have a project to make it longer since there are no bigger sizes. Note to the manufacturer - please make this at least up to size 8.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Anonymous | September 26, 2018This E.T. Costume is so adorable. My 3 year old son totally fell in love with it. But unfortunately it runs on the smaller side. My son normally fits in a 3T- 4T but this was just to snug on him. Sadly 4T is the biggest size sold.Was this review helpful to you?