E.T. Toddler Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Enclosed Hands & Feet
- E.T. Toddler Costume
- Super-soft 100% polyester microfiber fleece fabric
- Bodysuit has back zipper
- Quilted & soft-sculpted padding give plump & wrinkly appearance
- Enclosed hands and feet
- Hood has soft-sculpted face on top, hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Steven Spielberg’s E.T. The Extra Terrestrial helped spark our imaginations and capture our hearts. Decades later, new generations are still watching the movie and falling in love. Now, your little one can transform into the adorable alien from the movie with this licensed E.T. Costume for toddlers. This costume gives your child all the characteristics of the lovable alien from the film. It comes with a padded body suit with enclosed hand & feet and headpiece. Your little one may even be ready to phone home when he heads out wearing this outfit!
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Costume was a hit!By Nikki | November 17, 2018The quality was great and everyone loved it. I ended up having my grandma make holes for my daughter's hands and feet to make the costume functional while trick or treating. Was very happy with it after that!Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute!By Anonymous | September 24, 2017The costume itself is super cute and my daughter loves it. It’s very good quality and soft! My only concerns are that the 4t fits A bit smaller but we managed to make it work. I we love it !!! I wish there was a size for myselfWas this review helpful to you?
- WAY surpassed my expectations! Yay!By Shelly | November 5, 2018This costume WAY surpassed my expectations. I'm normally one to make my own costumes, but having a toddler caused me to go the easy route this year. I was expecting this costume to be the typical cheap material that rips after one wear, and then hating myself for spending so much money on it. It was totally the opposite! The fabric was stretchy and super soft (it looked so comfy I wanted to wear it!). It fit my daughter perfectly and was well made. My biggest regret now is that I don't have more excuses to have her wear it! The only difficulty with it was that both her hands and feet were completely covered (which is very clear from the picture), which made it hard for her to do anything, but she was super adorable in it! Normally I'd be finding a way to get rid of the costume as soon as possible, but I'm totally holding on to this one for future family members! Definitely worth the money this year. Great work HalloweenCostumes.com!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Shelly, Thank you so much for the great review and kind words about the E. T. Toddler costume. That costume is one of many that is actually designed by us personally, and made by hired professionals for our company. An easy way to see if a costume on our site is made by us is if the first 3 letters of the item # starts with FUN.
Example: FUN6215TD for this costume.
- Great quality, runs small.By Anonymous | October 15, 2018Quality is amazing for the Halloween costumes nowadays. I ordered 4T for my 4,5yo daughter and according to the size chart it would just fit. Well, it looks like it would fit a 2 year old. Now I have a project to make it longer since there are no bigger sizes. Note to the manufacturer - please make this at least up to size 8.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Anonymous | September 26, 2018This E.T. Costume is so adorable. My 3 year old son totally fell in love with it. But unfortunately it runs on the smaller side. My son normally fits in a 3T- 4T but this was just to snug on him. Sadly 4T is the biggest size sold.Was this review helpful to you?