Kid's Colonial Peruke Wig
- 100% synthetic silver-gray hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Style is combed back from forehead, w/ curls at sides & ponytail tied w/ black ribbon at back
They say fashion moves in cycles, and that every outdated style trend is going to come back around before too long. Maybe that’s true, but doesn’t it seem like it’s high time for the white, powdered wig to make a comeback as the hot look for men? It’s a proven winner. Just look at how many of our best-known historical figures were into it. There’s George Washington, for just one example, and that dude is such a style icon that millions of Americans carry multiple portraits of him in their wallets every day.
Establish your kid as a fashion trailblazer (or just help him put together a Colonial Era costume) with this timeless wig. The synthetic, silver-gray hair attaches to a mesh cap and is combed straight back, with curly sides and a jaunty ponytail tied with a black ribbon. Whether you’re prepping for Halloween, suiting up for a school play, or staging a kids’ Revolutionary War reenactment, this wig will bring you up to speed with one of history’s greatest hairstyles. And if your kid happens to spark a long overdue powdered wig revival, well, that’s just a happy bonus.
- Color misleading a bitBy Anonymous | February 13, 2022Color is much more silverish than what appears on site.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Color misleading a bit Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Color misleading a bit No (0)
- Looked good, good quality. No size adjustmentsBy Tony | November 13, 2018As a children's wig, there needs to be some way to tighten/loosen it. The quality was nice and my son loved it, but it kept slipping around his head.
Overall, still a quality product.Was this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Music Teacher | May 7, 2016Definitely child sizedWas this review helpful to you?