- 50's Costumes
- 20's Costumes
- 70's Costumes
- 80's Costumes
- Animal & Bug Costumes
- Biblical Costumes
- Classic Costumes
- Disney Costumes
- Funny Costumes
- Historical Costumes
- Holiday Costumes
- Indian & Cowboy Costumes
- International Costumes
- Pirate Costumes
- Scary Costumes
- Sports Costumes
- Star Wars Costumes
- Storybook & Fairytale Costumes
- Superhero Costumes
- TV / Movie Costumes
- Uniform Costumes
- Video Game / Toy Costumes
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz Costumes
Plus Size Costumes
- Sale!ExclusivePlus Size Adult Glinda the Good Witch Deluxe Costume$68.99$58.99YOU SAVE14%
- *Sale!Wilma Flintstone Plus Size Costume$34.99-$44.99*YOU SAVE22%
- Sale!ExclusiveWomen's Plus Size 1920s Coco Flapper Costume$58.99$48.99-$58.99YOU SAVE17%
- *Sale!ExclusivePlus Size Fred Flintstone Costume$28.99-$34.99*YOU SAVE17%
- *Sale!ExclusivePlus Size Care Bears Grumpy Bear Costume$48.99-$54.99*YOU SAVE11%
- ExclusivePlus Size Delightful Alice Costume$58.99
- Plus Size Popeye Costume$38.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Sulley Costume$98.99
- ExclusiveMr. Incredible Deluxe Muscle Plus Size Costume$58.99
- Video*Sale!Deluxe Baby Blue Tuxedo$149.99-$199.99*YOU SAVE25%RENT For $99.99
- Fred Flintstone Plus Size Costume$54.99
- ExclusiveMr / Mrs Potato Head Plus Size Costume$54.99
- VideoDeluxe Orange Tuxedo$199.99RENT For $99.99
- ExclusivePlus Size League of Their Own Dottie Costume$58.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Pocahontas Costume$22.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Sexy Wonderland Cat Costume$48.99
- ExclusiveWomens Plus Size Voodoo Doll Costume$84.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Buddy the Elf Costume$48.99
- ExclusiveAuthentic Grease Plus Size Pink Ladies Jacket$62.99
- ExclusiveAdult Deluxe Plus Size Stormtrooper Costume$78.99RENT For $39.49
- Gothic Red Riding Hood Plus Size Costume$44.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Wilma Flintstone Costume$28.99
- Plus Size Where's Waldo Costume$42.99
- Plus Size Dark Red Riding Hood$68.99-$78.99
- Plus Size Pirate Wench Costume$48.99
- ExclusiveWomens Plus Size Bone Appetit Skeleton Long Dress$84.99-$94.99
- Plus Size Manic Mad Hatter Costume$68.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Dotted Clown Costume$22.99
- Plus Size Hooded Black Lace Up Robe$34.99
- ExclusiveDeluxe Black Plus Size Flapper$54.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Scary Skeleton Costume$19.99-$28.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Adult Queen of Hearts Costume$32.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Jedi Robe$34.99
- Plus Size Tavern Maiden Costume$48.99
- Sale!Oz Beauty Plus Size Costume$44.99$38.99YOU SAVE13%
- Plus Size Nun Costume$24.99
- Plus Size Deluxe Hooded Robe$38.99
- Plus Size Scarecrow Costume$48.99
- Plus Size Miss Wonderland Costume$58.99
- ExclusiveMen's Plus Size Toga Costume$28.99
- Plus Size Disco Diva Dress$34.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Dumb and Dumber Lloyd Orange Costume$84.99
- VideoWomens Plus Royal Queen Costume$58.99
- *Sale!Women's Plus Size Lady Reaper Costume$34.99-$44.99*YOU SAVE22%
- Plus Size Medieval Maiden Costume$38.99
- Ruffled Pirate Blouse$24.99-$28.99
- Women's Plus Size Tinkerbell Fairy Costume$38.99
- Video*Sale!Authentic Darth Vader Costume$698.99-$749.99*YOU SAVE18%RENT For $374.99
- Plus Size Gothic Rag Doll Costume$48.99
- VideoPlus Size Women's Cheetah-Licious Costume$48.99
- Sale!ExclusivePlus Size Breaking Bad Toxic Suit$54.99$48.99YOU SAVE11%
- Bigfoot Plus Size Costume$108.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Deluxe Women's Indian Costume$34.99
- Sale!Storybook Alice Plus Size Costume$44.99$38.99YOU SAVE13%
- ExclusivePlus Size Dumb and Dumber Harry Blue Costume$84.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Deluxe Pirate Wench Costume$78.99RENT For $39.49
- Men's Duffman Costume$54.99
- ExclusiveWomen's Plus Size Witch Costume$64.99
- ExclusivePlus Size Secret Santa Costume$44.99
- Plus Size Renaissance Wench Costume$48.99
Ever browsed through other costume sites, only to find the perfect costume…but the only size they offer it in is a small? Or perhaps you’re as tall as a professional basketball player, so a large just isn’t going to cut it for you. Or you’re a woman who’s blessed with some curves that just don’t fit into that small window of clothing that certain clothing companies have deemed as normal. We’re not like that. We understand that every human comes in a different shape and a different size and that shouldn’t limit what sort of costumes you get to wear, which is exactly why we carry the largest selection of plus size costumes on the net!
No matter what kind of theme you want to rock, we’ve got something in a size you can feel comfortable and confident in. We have everything from classic costumes, like Little Red Riding Hood and dashing pirate rogue looks, to your favorite superhero costumes. We also carry some of your favorite movie and TV character costumes in plus sizes that you won’t find anywhere else. We even have that Sailor Moon costume in your size, if that’s the kind of thing you’re into. Shopping for your costume with us transforms into a fun experience, rather than chore of picking from a small selection!
We also have fitting tools and a return policy that creates the kind of shopping experience you want! Use our fit finder to figure out which costumes with fit your body and we also feature an easy-to-use exchange policy to ensure you get the costume that fits you. So, what are you waiting for? Dig in!
Find Your Shape
Knowing your body shape is the key to finding the perfect costume that not only makes you feel comfortable, but also shows off your naturally beautiful features. Most women fall in to these five basic shapes listed below. Don't fret if you feel that your body isn't represented here; just choose the shape that you feel best matches your assets.
"Apple Shape" ladies carry most of their weight through their midsections.
Tops or dresses that have a seam just under the bust will detail the smallest part of your torso and flow smoothly over any trouble areas.
Layer structured pieces, such as jackets and corsets, to help shape your waist. Use heavy fabrics that will hold their shape and provide additional support.
Use loose and easily-draped fabrics at the neck line to add feminine touch to structured pieces.
Show off your shapely legs with asymmetrical skirts, pencil skirts, or straight leg pants.
Avoid: Waist-cinching tops that will add volume to your tummy and draw attention away from your great legs.
"Inverted Triangle" gals carry most of their weight on their upper body.
Break up wide shoulders with deep V-neck tops and dresses. Use dark colors and clean lines on your top half to avoid adding volume to your look.
Seamed and Drop Waists
Create the illusion of feminine hips with the flowing fabrics and gathered seams worn just below the natural waist. Peplums are a great way to get a nipped-in look for your waist.
Full or Flared Skirts
Balance your body with ruffled seams and mermaid silhouettes. Skirts that gently flare out at the waist and flow softly over hips will create movement for feminine curves.
Avoid: High necklines, such as crew or turtlenecks, which create visual bulk on your upper body. Also, high-waisted bottoms will cut your torso awkwardly, creating an out-of-proportion look.
"Pear Shape" women carry more weight on their lower body.
Wide Neck Tops
Use off-the-shoulder, boat, scoop, and V-neck tops to help create the appearance of broader shoulders and a balanced lower half. This will help achieve that hourglass shape.
Show off the trimmest part of your body with tops that have bright colors and feature fitted waists.
Structured jackets and lightweight cardigans will add definition to your shoulders and nip in your waist.
Choose skirts that flare out from the widest part of your body. This will highlight your trim waist and flow over your curves for a feminine look.
Avoid: Oversized tops that have no shape or structure. Clingy fabrics on the bottom will over emphasize your lower half.
"Column Shape" gals carry their weight evenly throughout their torso.
Create dimensions and added curves with lightweight fabrics which drape softly over trouble areas.
Boat neck or off-the-shoulder neck lines will attract the eye upward to your face and balance the fullness of your torso.
Tops that nip in at the waist or are belted help to accentuate your bust and create more curves. Ensure that you are defining the smallest part of your torso, which is usually under the bust at the rib cage.
Use skirts and pants that flow gently from the widest part of your waist. This will elongate your legs and flow over your tummy. Also, patterns and dark colors will help lengthen your lower half.
Avoid: Clingy or tight styles. Also, garments with harsh lines will make you look overly structured.
"Hourglass" figures are evenly proportioned on the top and bottom with a defined waist.
Wrap tops and dresses flatter your defined waist and glide over hips and bottom for graceful movement.
Use the structure of jackets and button-down tops to accentuate your waist. Corsets and belts also help to draw attention to your natural curves.
Pick skirts and dresses that hit at the thinnest part of your leg for a long lean look. This is generally just below the knee or right at the ankle. This trick creates the illusion of thinner legs.
Avoid: Bulky and shapeless garments. They will hide your natural curves and make you look boxy.
Universal Tips for All Body Shapes
- Use jewelry and hair accessories to draw attention to your lovely face.
- Choose colors that bring out your natural radiance and glowing skin.
- Wigs help bring your character to life and make for an easy hairstyle!
- Carry a purse or bag that coordinates with your costume to add that finishing detail to your look.
- Your two best accessories are a smile and your confidence; nothing is more beautiful than happiness!
When you layer all these tips together, your result will be a flattering and comfortable costume that makes you feel amazing! Find a silhouette that accentuates your natural assets and then add accessories that are fun and functional. Pretty simple!
Full Coverage Costumes
Full coverage costumes can highlight your natural beauty just as well as the sexy ones. For those ladies who are more comfortable wearing extra coverage or want additional warmth, here are great examples of simple costumes that are ready to go right out of the box!
Know How to Take Your Measurements
The final element before ordering your costume is to know your measurements. Costumes vary in sizing from regular clothes and may not match your normal jacket or pant size. Unless the costume is meant to to be skin tight, you should choose a size that allows room to move. (And groove!) To ensure maximum comfort, give yourself three to four added inches for movement. Don't be discouraged if you need to order a size or even two up from your usual size - this is common! For example, if your chest measures 40" and the size you are looking to purchase has a measurement of 42", it may be a bit snug. When in doubt over picking between two sizes, choose the large one.
Know What You're Getting Before You Buy
At HalloweenCostumes.com, we go beyond the generic size chart since costumes do vary from standard clothing sizes. Reference the images below to see how we measure our costumes for your ideal fit.
Use Our Fit Finder Tool
Once you have measured yourself, input the measurements into our Fit Finder to help find the perfect costume for you!